Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 15, 2023
I understand that it will not work in 1.8 but in 1.12 maybe it can be. I leave the idea, but please do it because the server at the moment is TOO LOW in players and would be good for people who do not have a computer good enough to support version 1.19 :D

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This isn't possible afaik.

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
I understand that it will not work in 1.8 but in 1.12 maybe it can be. I leave the idea, but please do it because the server at the moment is TOO LOW in players and would be good for people who do not have a computer good enough to support version 1.19 :D
There are maps in the Java network with 1.19 blocks, a warden in solo skywars etc. So people that are not playing 1.19 do not have acces to those features so they cant play.

space..

May 18, 2023
I appreciate you bringing attention to the compatibility of CubeCraft with older versions, specifically versions 1.18 and beyond. It is crucial to recognize that technological advancements and updates often bring improvements and new features to enhance the gaming experience. While it can be disappointing for players using older versions, it is essential to understand the rationale behind CubeCraft's decision.
By focusing on the latest versions, CubeCraft ensures that players have access to the most up-to-date content, bug fixes, and optimizations. This approach allows for a smoother and more enjoyable gameplay experience, as the developers can take advantage of the latest advancements in the Minecraft platform.
Furthermore, supporting only the most recent versions helps maintain the integrity and stability of the server. It enables CubeCraft to provide timely support and efficient updates, catering to a broader player base while ensuring a consistent and high-quality experience for all users.
While it may require some adjustment for players using older versions, this approach ultimately serves the long-term interests of both the server and the community. It encourages players to stay up-to-date with the latest Minecraft updates and ensures that everyone can benefit from the exciting features and improvements introduced by CubeCraft.
I commend CubeCraft for their dedication to providing a cutting-edge gaming experience and prioritizing the utilization of the latest Minecraft versions. This commitment to progress ensures that players can enjoy the full range of features and optimizations, contributing to a vibrant and dynamic community within the CubeCraft server.

• Agree
Reactions: FloodedVoyage45
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom