Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZamuelRe

Mar 19, 2021
I'm fed up, up to the limit, it is not possible under any terms that despite having years playing over and over and over again when I start a game 9 out of 10 games I have to play with people who HAVE NO INTEREST IN PLAYING, or They spend their time building useless structures, or they get paralyzed, or they just dedicate themselves to collecting iron THE WHOLE GAME or many many many other attitudes, they have to understand that it is almost impossible for me alone even if I play well against a lot of teams They ONLY have to fix this with level they put me in, it seems that they put me in games with people who are just learning to play, IT IS NOT FAIR to spend 20 minutes or more in a game trying ONLY YOU to do everything while your teammates do nothing. THAT'S NOT FAIR

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
This is why I learned to rush with less resources, it is definitely painful having to split the iron at the start. You can also just play solo and not have to worry about teammates. :D

Reactions: pieterpeer

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
then why not play solo or with people from discord for example? i dont really see what you are suggesting here, cubecraft simply cant do anything about people having their own playstyle or still learning

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Ivaann wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Feliz cumpleaños
GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
Top Bottom