Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
I understand, respect and applaud the recent decision not to accept chat reports because LabyMod does not show properly if that nickname is a tag or not... But do not really allow the reports where the nametags are seen, despite being properly signaled with a pencil character? Who has been the
vzwhAQ1.png
that made this decision? I seriously wonder... Have you tried LabyMod all your staff?

On the other hand, there are a lot of real malicious ways to change the name of a player without any sign of that, that i'll not mention for security, in hot in the memory and without modified clients. Does this mean that you are recognizing your inability to contrast all material/evidence provided by users with logs? :facepalm:

Ok, now in this video i reported 2 users:

The first user (YectSnip) has been banned by sentinel, but the second user probably is now playing with total impunity and descojonándose de risa a lo Mariano Rajoy compareciendo respecto Gürtel at this moment (ChocoBlack_1). My time and efforts are wasted, and i feel very frustrated thanks a some genius with his incoherent and stupid idea. Btw, checking the Sentinel's report is a good (and unused, of course) way to corroborate this.

Also, i understand that a Sentinel ban is shorter than the ban given by a staff due to possible false positives. Why is the Sentinel ban kept at the same time that they reject the report you have uploaded, having been ruled out thanks to the rejected report the possibility of a false positive? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had already made the decision not to actively report due to previous events. Today I confirm that decision. It's over, I do not intend to change the client just because you have not tried labymod. And every time I go less to this server, for the headaches it causes and state of neglect that has:

1. Customized shields in "Coming soon ..." state since 1.9 update (about 2 or more years). This is a "Grupo Correos" company?
2. UHC broken with a lot of random crashes since July 2017, probably due to a simple EpicWorldGenerator configuration mistake.
3. Broken images/banners since the Eggwars update (a lot of months ago, around UHC update).
4. Buggy and unplayable long releases (ie skywars), or maintainment updates like Survival Games (non stackable items due to some stub NBTags since around of 3 months).
5. Incoherent and hidden PvP mechanics like Axes in Skywars (axes = no damage) or stupids gamebreakers eastereggs same as cannibal (right-click on dead corpses) in Survival Games.
6. ...a lot of more things.

"Por mucho que la mona se vista de seda, mona se queda."

Good job, Cubecraft!
You've done it. Again. Keep awesome!

bd7ca-aplauso.gif

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I understand, respect and applaud the recent decision not to accept chat reports because LabyMod does not show properly if that nickname is a tag or not... But do not really allow the reports where the nametags are seen, despite being properly signaled with a pencil character? Who has been the
vzwhAQ1.png
that made this decision? I seriously wonder... Have you tried LabyMod all your staff?

Ok, now in this video i reported 2 users:

The first user (YectSnip) has been banned by sentinel, but the second user probably is now playing with total impunity and descojonándose de risa a lo Mariano Rajoy compareciendo respecto Gürtel at this moment (ChocoBlack_1). My time and efforts are wasted, and i feel very frustrated thanks a some genius with his incoherent and stupid idea. Btw, checking the Sentinel's report is a good (and unused, of course) way to corroborate this.

Also, i understand that a Sentinel ban is shorter than the ban given by a staff due to possible false positives. Why is the Sentinel ban kept at the same time that they reject the report you have uploaded, having been ruled out thanks to the rejected report the possibility of a false positive? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good job, Cubecraft!
You've done it. Again. Keep awesome!

bd7ca-aplauso.gif
I mean you can accuse someone by using labby mod and that seems reasonable on why the report is denied. I do think that they should at least do something such as have that player on watch.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
I mean you can accuse someone by using labby mod and that seems reasonable on why the report is denied. I do think that they should at least do something such as have that player on watch.

Probably you haven't tried labymod same as staff.

I understand, respect and applaud the recent decision not to accept chat reports because LabyMod does not show properly if that nickname is a tag or not... But do not really allow the reports where the nametags are seen, despite being properly signaled with a pencil character?

Thats right with the last update the pencil character isnt visible in chat, but is still visible at nametag upside the player head. Simple as is...

Thanks for read and comment my post! :p

Fjose1922

Jan 19, 2016
But you can see perfectly if someone has edited his nick with the small character in the form of "pencil". It is very sad that players like him do this kind of thing (when they do not have an obligation) and the Staff will respond with this type of argument. It makes you want to change the server, a pity that is the only one in version 1.9

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Probably you haven't tried labymod same as staff.
I have actually used labymod for 1.11.2 and please don’t assume and the staff are here to help, not to use as an example in a bad way :/
Just be nice! <3

But you can see perfectly if someone has edited his nick with the small character in the form of "pencil". It is very sad that players like him do this kind of thing (when they do not have an obligation) and the Staff will respond with this type of argument. It makes you want to change the server, a pity that is the only one in version 1.9
I was just thinking of why it was not allowed to report with.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I understand, respect and applaud the recent decision not to accept chat reports because LabyMod does not show properly if that nickname is a tag or not... But do not really allow the reports where the nametags are seen, despite being properly signaled with a pencil character?
Still, we are not accepting reports with LabyMod. You are able to find the text symbol for the modification, erase it, update it, and it's gone. It's fairly complex, but still can be replicated and abused.
My time and efforts are wasted, and i feel very frustrated thanks a some genius with his incoherent and stupid idea.
We try to make sure that our players get a fair experience on the server - and as a result, we decided to not allow LabyMod reports completely due to new ways to fake a report ++ lead to unjust punishments. Not sure how that's incoherent, as it definitely has helped us squash a few faked reports.
I had already made the decision not to actively report due to previous events. Today I confirm that decision. It's over, I do not intend to change the client just because you have not tried labymod.
Quite a few staff have lots of experience with LabyMod, myself included. :]
1. Customized shields in "Coming soon ..." state since 1.9 update (about 2 or more years). This is a "Grupo Correos" company?
Not sure about you, but a whole update dedicated for only customised shields would be a pretty boring update.
2. UHC broken with a lot of random crashes since July 2017, probably due to a simple EpicWorldGenerator configuration mistake.
Highlight the word 'probably', I'm sure that there are different reasons for the crashes than the world generator.
4. Buggy and unplayable long releases (ie skywars)
Skywars seems pretty playable, and honestly a great update with chest balancing to help out with unfair fights. How is it unplayable for you, if I may ask?
maintainment updates like Survival Games (non stackable items due to some stub NBTags since around of 3 months).
We advise for you to report your bugs at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report - which will not be denied due to LabyMod.

Hopefully this helped to clear up some of your queries, and I will be willing to answer more if asked. ^.^

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
6. ...a lot of more things.
A whole lot more, only for the Lucky Islands mode, you already could go untill like 20, but yeah,
Another point I don't get:
The developers are working hard, that's what they told us, right?
Well, looks like they are working on FISHING, WHO TF ASKED FOR FISHING??
And bingo, a copied game from a server I played on years ago, but don't remember anymore,
replaced with tnt madness, I am really dissapointed in why this got removed, they didn't even ask the community what game we wanted to get removed.

Reactions: WellArentYouSweet

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure about you, but a whole update dedicated for only customised shields would be a pretty boring update.
No. A lot of forum people (and probably ingame players too) want to see a shields update, in my opinion, that would be better than the... games they added now.
Or do this update with the Parkour update nobody is waiting for anymore, because it already took 2 years, wtf

Reactions: WellArentYouSweet

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
Still, we are not accepting reports with LabyMod. You are able to find the text symbol for the modification, erase it, update it, and it's gone. It's fairly complex, but still can be replicated and abused.

ill respond you with a quote of my 1st message in this thread that you seem to have ignored:
On the other hand, there are a lot of real malicious ways to change the name of a player without any sign of that, that i'll not mention for security, in hot in the memory and without modified clients. Does this mean that you are recognizing your inability to contrast all material/evidence provided by users with logs? :facepalm:

Change text strings = simply find & replace into the memory of a process named javaw.exe. Adjusting to your argument, better not accept reports. Of any kind. Vanilla clients included.

Btw, i think that simply removing the character would still be a space (like the character used in the nametag of corpses in SG), or an character similar to this □, or related. I admit I have not tried it.

We try to make sure that our players get a fair experience on the server - and as a result, we decided to not allow LabyMod reports completely due to new ways to fake a report ++ lead to unjust punishments. Not sure how that's incoherent, as it definitely has helped us squash a few faked reports.

"Why, even if we can corroborate through logs the truth of the report, we will do the right thing? Better let cheaters play with impunity while also obliging users who actively report to change the client. Surely this does not affect the gaming experience."

Quite a few staff have lots of experience with LabyMod, myself included. :]
Oh, sure...

Better than a "Islands... buggy games", or "Bingo". But no better than fix the current games, oh wait...

Highlight the word 'probably', I'm sure that there are different reasons for the crashes than the world generator.
It is not very normal for it to happen sometimes when you plant a tree, or sometimes when you modify a structure.

Skywars seems pretty playable, and honestly a great update with chest balancing to help out with unfair fights. How is it unplayable for you, if I may ask?
Axes = still nerfed. And in the release the deaths messages did not show the killer if he had assist and a lot more of things.
"Great" update with a lot of complaints in a lot of channels like discord, forums, chat...

We advise for you to report your bugs at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report - which will not be denied due to LabyMod.

Hopefully this helped to clear up some of your queries, and I will be willing to answer more if asked. ^.^

http://prntscr.com/i60tny submitted => ignored. Same with Survival Games non stackable (NBTag issue) items that a friend submitted. Also, why you dont respond to this?

Sorry dude, but no. Bad response.

ARE THERE LIVING CORPSES TOO? :OO
Okay, sorry..
Im dying xDDDDDDDD sorry, im captain obvious! ;-;

Reactions: SanCookie
Jan 27, 2018
What i will say here, is pretty much frutrated, but, why did they changed everything? Changing craftbukkit from 1.8 to 1.9 just the all config and the proper plugins. If you don't understand what i'm saying, that correspond to the ALL bugs that Cubecraft already has. Back in 2015 or 2014 it was a lot better and very minimal bugs or even irrecognized ones, then, they updated it, but why? (This is my question) Why? You want a response for the lost of 15000 less or more people? Okay, i tell you why. 1.8 and 1.7 is the versions that the most people started playing, and cooldown pvp it's just for people, who can't play, and it makes the game SUPER MORE easier, if you area noob at that point, you will. That's why everyone changed to hypixel, because it stays, good, unbuged (if this word exists) and whit the 1.8 pvp. I can't explain why cubecraft is very down in the servers top, but they know why and doesnt do ANYTHING. I want to go back in 2015, that old and complete simple lobby's, the comunitty, everything. Since cubecraft changed it's being worse and worse, and70% of the people playing are most hackers or vips, you can't even play serious in a gamemode, someday, cubecraft will be just vips, why? Cuz they spend a lot of money buying that they know someday it will finish or worse, the money problems, and when that happen i will laugh hard, because, like the good sense comunitty in this forum said "listen to tthe players" and they didn't.
(I don't know if my english is bad or not, but im portuguese and this is my serious opinion, everything needs a chance, but not a money change)

Last edited by a moderator:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
What i will say here, is pretty much frutrated, but, why did they changed everything? Changing craftbukkit from 1.8 to 1.9 just the all config and the proper plugins. If you don't understand what i'm saying, that correspond to the ALL bugs that Cubecraft already has. Back in 2015 or 2014 it was a lot better and very minimal bugs or even irrecognized ones, then, they updated it, but why? (This is my question) Why? You want a response for the lost of 15000 less or more people? Okay, i tell you why. 1.8 and 1.7 is the versions that the most people started playing, and cooldown pvp it's just for people, who can't play, and it makes the game SUPER MORE easier, if you area noob at that point, you will. That's why everyone changed to hypixel, because it stays, good, unbuged (if this word exists) and whit the 1.8 pvp. I can't explain why cubecraft is very down in the servers top, but they know why and doesnt do ANYTHING. I want to go back in 2015, that old and complete simple lobby's, the comunitty, everything. Since cubecraft changed it's being worse and worse, and70% of the people playing are most hackers or vips, you can't even play serious in a gamemode, someday, cubecraft will be just vips, why? Cuz they spend a lot of money buying that they know someday it will finish or worse, the money problems, and when that happen i will laugh hard, because, like the good sense comunitty in this forum said "listen to tthe players" and they didn't.
(I don't know if my english is bad or not, but im portuguese and this is my serious opinion, everything needs a chance, but not a money change)
That's the best comment I have seen, not caring about any swearing rules, lol, but I don't care either, Im not going to tag any staff, but ur right, cubecraft really messed it up. It's very clear that 1.8 pvp is much more popular

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 59979

Firstly watch your language. Secondly, there are reasons why cube is a 1.9 server not 1.8. 1.8 is an old version of minecraft and it it changed completely back to 1.8 it owuld lose thousands of players. You hae to understand that 1.8 is not the best in every way and is not the cause of all cube's problems.

Reactions: remio
Jan 27, 2018
I actually read the rules and know what im saying. It«s on the point where people get frustrated and the things need to be puked. Like i said to someone in the server, opinions is opinions, and if 1.9 "was not the reason of cube's all problems" i don't, it was the main one, after that, it just got worse, and worse, and if you play in 1.9, still, cubecraft got worse since then, and i don't need to talk anymore about this. I bet 90% of the people that play here, have the complete same opinion, you dont need to much, and if not, surelly is people with months playing minecraft.

Jan 27, 2018
I already configurated almost 5/6servers, and 3 of them was with admins that doesn't care and doesn't understood a bit of things, and how the servers work, i was obrigated to upgrade the versions, and guess what, plugins and config needed to be reconfigurated, and i'm surely prove that that's was what happen to cubecraft, they didn't backup, and then, messed it up A LOT. I play here since, at least, 2012, and 2016/2017 was THE WORSE, but by far the worse years that i played in here. I'm frustrated, and to be honest, this needs someone who cares about the players, about himself, abou the work... everything. So talented server whit such bugs and losses like this.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I actually read the rules and know what im saying. It«s on the point where people get frustrated and the things need to be puked. Like i said to someone in the server, opinions is opinions, and if 1.9 "was not the reason of cube's all problems" i don't, it was the main one, after that, it just got worse, and worse, and if you play in 1.9, still, cubecraft got worse since then, and i don't need to talk anymore about this. I bet 90% of the people that play here, have the complete same opinion, you dont need to much, and if not, surelly is people with months playing minecraft.
I already configurated almost 5/6servers, and 3 of them was with admins that doesn't care and doesn't understood a bit of things, and how the servers work, i was obrigated to upgrade the versions, and guess what, plugins and config needed to be reconfigurated, and i'm surely prove that that's was what happen to cubecraft, they didn't backup, and then, messed it up A LOT. I play here since, at least, 2012, and 2016/2017 was THE WORSE, but by far the worse years that i played in here. I'm frustrated, and to be honest, this needs someone who cares about the players, about himself, abou the work... everything. So talented server whit such bugs and losses like this.
Lets keep your comments to this thread on topic please, as it is discussing Labymod in reports. If you want to discuss 1.8-1.9 then please do so on a new thread you create.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier

If I remember correctly, iDoritoo tells me about in your message you used the word "homosexual" as something derogatory, negative and pejorative towards anyone who played 1.9 ... But it was edited by a staff.

I invite you to leave this thread. Yes, I am proudly homosexual (and not for playing in 1.9 version -- 1.9 is love, and one of the few things that Cubecraft is worth, and that it did well as the update of Lucky Islands, with small errors--) and you really look like a pretty repulsive person.

You should know that most of the code presumably belongs to cubecraft. It's not "assembling" a server like a kid does. In the same way that they have infinite resources and means if we compare them with any normal person. That's why I complain.

----------------------------------

So the staff is satisfied? Or also the staff needs, in addition, the blood of a virgin and the 7 spheres of the dragon?
Check about 0:30
@Younisco

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom