Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BladeGaming

Apr 11, 2016
Hello, My name is Blade and I am a new YouTuber that posts gaming videos with commentary.

Today I am presenting my cubecraft Lucky Islands game play. Hopefully you guys can enjoy and appreciate the video. If you enjoyed drop a like and maybe even a subscribe :D Any feedback, positive or constructive is majorly appreciated. :) I'm new to YouTube so sorry if the commentary isn't the best.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Nice video! Just so you know, you can make wheat out of hay bale, and then get yourself some bread so you don't starve. ;)

Reactions: BladeGaming

BladeGaming

Apr 11, 2016
Nice video! Just so you know, you can make wheat out of hay bale, and then get yourself some bread so you don't starve. ;)

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! And thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to use it if I do another video :D

BladeGaming

Apr 11, 2016
Nice video! That ending btw :p
I don't know why, but I'd like to see you playing EggWars. We could play together!!!! :D

Thank you so much for the feedback, I really do appreciate it a lot! And I would love to play EggWars with you I think I might do it in my next video :D Thanks

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Another amazing video! Keep up the good work! :)
You could try playing some other games like Eggwars and Skywars, they're really cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom