1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so angry with this

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _Brohan_, Oct 1, 2015.

1. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

This is very bad and stressful to report a mistake may have to record a video. Now let's see when someone is doing the bug back to the block where you were is impossible to open the program instantly now if it is antiknockback or kill aura if you are away from the have time to open it but there are also people who have open because they "are always ready to record a hack" not many people have recording programs as Fraps, Dxtory, Action, etc. Some people want to play quietly that has such a program and want to report the player and the only way is taking pictures of such player doing this glitch I have no program recording and I do not have space on your hard disk as my computer is not the best and almost always I have to eliminate things and my only way of reporting is taking pictures and worst is that the photos were taken perfectly and were uploaded when pull the rod you take a picture in the air and then a photo when it had risen again due to bug your administrator says "There must be a video please read our rules ....". I was very unhappy with my report and the photos were taken well I named and then when I killed the player spoke as if he did not care anything because he range DIAMOND truth seems very pathetic, I also understand that it may be fake photos and you've taken when the player was up and was falling before and was not doing this glitch but I have other pictures of the player saying things no matter what this is really annoying and a very bad actucion of this server that I thought were a little more sense analyzers that also in chat photo chronologically had left the time that the pictures had been taken. If you have a little more courage I'll leave the forum where the report: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-ernestolol420.52840/

Sorry if a word is wrong or I overdid the translator hize with the greatest respect possible but already tired and decided to write this please write a good argument to say something to this complaint

2. johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca Member

Although I don't really get your story, I indeed agree that in some cases screeshots are enough to judge.

_Brohan_ likes this.
  3. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    Rules are rules, reporting guide here: https://goo.gl/hnQHKF

You need video evidence for reporting hackers or bug abusers, or they will NOT be banned.

4. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

[Quote = "Stefanvld, post: 316741, miembro de: 7027"] Las reglas son las reglas, la guía de presentación de informes aquí: https://goo.gl/hnQHKF

Usted necesita pruebas de vídeo para informar a los piratas informáticos o abusadores de errores, o que va a NO ser prohibido. [/ Quote]
    [Quote = "Stefanvld, post: 316741, miembro de: 7027"] Las reglas son las reglas, la guía de presentación de informes aquí: https://goo.gl/hnQHKF

Usted necesita pruebas de vídeo para informar a los piratas informáticos o abusadores de errores, o que va a NO ser prohibido. [/ Quote]
    Es lo mismo que un vídeo tomado algunas fotos que cronológicamente es la única diferencia, y sólo el video puede ser de 30 o 60 fps? No me importa si no se informó de que quejarse es suficiente;)

5. Stefanvld

i do stuff
    In English...?

6. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

You can't tell the difference between glitches/hacks with screenshots, and that's why it's required to have video evidence of the user.

7. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

I'm talking about the glitch to go back the block were you where if is kill aura or anti knockback obviously you have to record but look at the report to ernestolo l420 and tell me because that report is for the glitch

8. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

use google translate

9. Stefanvld

i do stuff
    The screenshots of the player you recorded cannot proof that that person was really hacking, therefore, video evidence is needed. I guess you'll just have to cope with getting a screen recorder. Read the recording guide for more information about screen recorders & how to report someone: Click here

PartyBlaze likes this.
  10. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

why dont proof it?

11. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You _have_ to use a recording software to record someone who is abusing a bug. If you don't think you can open your software instantly, have it pre-opened. As for now, if that person is abusing the glitch, he/she will get banned eventually.

12. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

Ok if that person is abusing the glitch he will get banned and how i can know he will get "Banned" if no person will report him? and one question more to the admins If they will not press attention to the /report command take him out but if they told, let me know

13. _Brohan_

_Brohan_ Member

Attend to*

14. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Although you can still use the /report command, staff cannot view it, and when it was the staff can only keep a close eye to them because they can't TP cross-servers to you. And if you want to check if he's banned: bans.cubecraftgames.net I think...? >.>