Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
Hello, I find that denouncing a cheater is complicated when you play on consol. Making an order using a controller is very long so I thought it would be good to add to the system, where when we right-click on a player it opens an interface, a button to denounce the player and that this interface is available at the end of the game when we are dead and we are visiting by right-clicking too.

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
No, its not complicated to use sr and the process is not that long, sure console players are slow typers (as a console player myself) but if you have gotten used to typing on console its alot easier, Also what if a cheater is using fly in ffa? How are we gonna right click them? also we all know ffa never ends unless the map shuts down
and that this interface is available at the end of the game when we are dead
Although your idea is pretty good, being able to report a player at the end of a game like Eggwars or skywars sounds pretty nice but for the most part, no.
Sr is good and easy to use.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I find that denouncing a cheater is complicated when you play on consol. Making an order using a controller is very long so I thought it would be good to add to the system, where when we right-click on a player it opens an interface, a button to denounce the player and that this interface is available at the end of the game when we are dead and we are visiting by right-clicking too.
I didn't understand you very well but you can just report player by do /report or /sr or do a video and report it in the forum

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
i have a good idea for cheaters i will do it later !

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom