Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezahualc0yotl

Sep 25, 2014
Hi guys.

I'm here because each time I go to play UHC I always get trolls or people who just DC or don't colaborate / take care of mobs, creeps, etc.

I'm searching for serious people who want to play UHC seriously, preferably spanish people because I'm spanish, but that's no really important if you want to play serious without trolls and have fun.

I can play in the mornings and after 21:30. If you are interested let me know it and post your skype or some way to contact you.

Bye guys and have fun! ;)

Nezahualc0yotl

Sep 25, 2014
Do you think I don't do it? I do it always, but I always get trolled anyway, that's why I'm here, because it's just impossible to find serious people just asking ingame :D

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Make friends, a few examples , @PinkStr3ak - is a very cool person, cool to be friends with @Claudia - kind always talking to you @BlueMoon475 - just a overall bo$$ and @SGTkuzey - my homie. if you see anyone in creative,assasins,etc try to make friends with people as people like to play games with you. :d (and all my other friends <3)

Nezahualc0yotl

Sep 25, 2014
I don't play those games and I haven't known any people in UHC because what I told you, I always get trolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom