Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nobiluga

Jun 5, 2020
so, i started to play skyblock few weeks ago, and now i wanted to add a friend to my island and i see that i cant do it,
i really really think its dumb.
im wondering what is the reason to force us to play solo on our first island, and i didn't know about the fact that if im starting the game on the first profile its impossible to invite friends,
because when i started the game, the guide said i can invite friends to my island :)

so. i really wanna know, why the game is forcing me to play alone on my first profile?
and there will be any update in the future that will allow me to play with a friend on my island?

but in general, why its like that from the first place ;-;

D

Deleted member 489420

It doesn't force u but i get the point i have the same problem i have everything completed on my isle and a tought about starting it all over again kindda killing me xd. Here is a tip from me: if u really want to play with friends, change profile and start again before it will be to late

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I'm sorry that happened to you! I just started skyblock and was lucky enough to notice the profile feature before I got very far... however personally I do wish skyblock was totally multiplayer w/o having to be on a certain profile to interact with others.

Nobiluga

Jun 5, 2020
I'm sorry that happened to you! I just started skyblock and was lucky enough to notice the profile feature before I got very far... however personally I do wish skyblock was totally multiplayer w/o having to be on a certain profile to interact with others.
ye lol,
i dont have problem with a solo profile but the way they did it is just dirty ngl lol,
they didnt tell us something like: "on this profile, you wont be able to invite friends"
im trying to find their reason to do something like that and i cant see any sense

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom