Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealAntRok

Sep 12, 2017
Hi I'm permanently banned and i want to return the silver or to unseal me I have not played in cubecraft and now that I am going to see I am banned someone stole my account and had rank diamond i page $ 100 for the rank

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hi I'm permanently banned and i want to return the silver or to unseal me I have not played in cubecraft and now that I am going to see I am banned someone stole my account and had rank diamond i page $ 100 for the rank
Hello there!
Unfortunaly CubeCraft does not refund ranks. If you belive you were hacked, I would recommend that you reset your Minecraft password.

I see that you have been banned by Sentinel (our Anti-cheat) and that your appeal was unfortunaly denied.
You can contact @CrazymanJR (our Anti-cheat developer) on Discord. His Discord tag is #4742
Please explain everything to CrazymanJR as detailed as possible. (What you were doing before the ban, What you think that may have caused your ban, Were you using any mods) Please do not spam CrazymanJR, as he is a very busy man.
If you do not have Discord yet, you can follow this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/cubecraft

@ElPtricko

Reactions: Twania
Sep 5, 2017
i have the exact same issue with my account my username is IWillDestroyYouX and i also had a diamond rank on the server and i have also been banned by sentinel permanently. but in my case i havent been hacked by anyone but i was lagging quite a lot which might have appeared to be cheating to the admin and he banned me could you please help me too?

i have the exact same issue with my account my username is IWillDestroyYouX and i also had a diamond rank on the server and i have also been banned by sentinel permanently. but in my case i havent been hacked by anyone but i was lagging quite a lot which might have appeared to be cheating to the admin and he banned me could you please help me too?
Just follow the instructions given above. There is a pretty reasonable chance that you'll receive your unban if you're truly innocent.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello there!
Unfortunaly CubeCraft does not refund ranks. If you belive you were hacked, I would recommend that you reset your Minecraft password.

I see that you have been banned by Sentinel (our Anti-cheat) and that your appeal was unfortunaly denied.
You can contact @CrazymanJR (our Anti-cheat developer) on Discord. His Discord tag is #4742
Please explain everything to CrazymanJR as detailed as possible. (What you were doing before the ban, What you think that may have caused your ban, Were you using any mods) Please do not spam CrazymanJR, as he is a very busy man.
If you do not have Discord yet, you can follow this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/cubecraft

@ElPtricko

@Lexu1 is right, and he explained it very well.
I think the thread is been answered, @Cynamooo can you maybe check this thread and maybe give this thread a "Lock" ? Thank you! <3 :)

Reactions: Exull
Mar 6, 2017
In case you feel you were unfairly banned, you can appeal for an unban here
Make sure you enter as much detail as possible explaining your case and what they can do to help you.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I've searched your name up myself and this should be all the information you need but if there is any other questions you have or help you need then feel free to start a conversation with me.

Reactions: Exull
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom