Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBouse

Feb 24, 2017
So, I caught this person swearing at me for some odd reason. I have a screenshot and I'm going to send it because I think that it is against the rules to do so. I hope you can do some sort of ban or punishment because after I sent the screenshot he was being very annoying. I got no further screenshots because I believe this will do. I got a bit annoyed myself and made a threat of a 15 day ban. I hope you dismiss that.

Attachments

• 2017-03-25_20.24.04.png
    2017-03-25_20.24.04.png
    652.4 KB · Views: 124
U

Unipotato

Please report this player at reports.cubecraft.net under "Bullying". Because the player was directly messaging you instead of just swearing in public chat, no warnings are required. The player would not be banned however; since this is a chat offense they would be muted. Keep in mind that if they were just swearing in chat that they would require a warning to stop. I would also recommend reading this thread about reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Winter71118

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com

First off, you need to warn him that swearing/bullying is against the rules, otherwise the report doesn't count.

Second off, report players at: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/ and not here.

Third off, 15 day ban? Just for one swearing message? That isn't correct, I know for a fact that a successful swearing report only gets the player muted for one day. I'm not sure what it is with Bullying, but I'm 95% sure it isn't that.

Finally, don't post it here, this is a kid-friendly forums and posting the screenshot of this dude swearing would be against the rules.

Nevertheless, thanks for reporting, even if it is in the wrong section, iggleboz.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
First off, you need to warn him that swearing/bullying is against the rules, otherwise the report doesn't count.
You don't need to warn the player if it's a targeted offence, which in this case, it is.

I know for a fact that a successful swearing report only gets the player muted for one day.
It starts at 1 hour unless they changed it, and then goes up from there (1 day, 1 week, etc).

I'm not sure what it is with Bullying, but I'm 95% sure it isn't that.
It's 1 month mute for targeted offence :P

posting the screenshot of this dude swearing would be against the rules.
Where is that rule specified at? Never seen it.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
Yes, you have to warn them first, and then after that if they do it again then its free game to report. ONLY! If it was not a targeted message to you or anyone else. If it is then no warning is needed.

I use a simple copy and paste in chat, with there name at the end.

Warned &8(&21&7of&43&8)
I have reported you To &2Cubecraft&7 you can find your Ban Video on YT &4@Winterworld&7 with a blue &1W &r

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

Yes, you have to warn them first, and then after that if they do it again then its free game to report.
Actually, this is a targeted chat offence so there is no need to warn them.

If it is not a targeted to you or anyone else if it is then no warning is needed.
You need warnings when reporting indirect swearing.

I use a simple copy and paste in chat, with there name at the end.

Warned &8(&21&7of&43&8)
I have reported you To &2Cubecraft&7 you can find your Ban Video on YT &4@Winterworld&7 with a blue &1W &r
I don't really see a need for this, considering the fact that when they try to talk or connect to the server (Depending on the punishment) they will be notified of their punishment, how to appeal, and the evidence against them. This is just my opinion however; do what you want. Some players also cannot do this because they don't have a rank.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015

I don't really see a need for this, considering the fact that when they try to talk or connect to the server (Depending on the punishment) they will be notified of their punishment, how to appeal, and the evidence against them. This is just my opinion however; do what you want. Some players also cannot do this because they don't have a rank.

I was saying link when I report players ,and record them I just copy then past it in to chat.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015

You have to look at the FULL text to see what I ment. You took little parts out and it ment the complete opposite..

U

Unipotato

You have to look at the FULL text to see what I ment. You took little parts out and it ment the complete opposite..

I obviously interpreted what you said differently than you said it. Your post was a bit hard to understand for me, if english isn't your first language, feel free to speak another language because we have people here who are bilingual.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
I obviously interpreted what you said differently than you said it. Your post was a bit hard to understand for me, if english isn't your first language, feel free to speak another language because we have people here who are bilingual.

It is and its all good xD I just suck at grammar. I also edited it if that helps.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
You don't need to warn the player if it's a targeted offence, which in this case, it is.

It starts at 1 hour unless they changed it, and then goes up from there (1 day, 1 week, etc).

It's 1 month mute for targeted offence :p

Where is that rule specified at? Never seen it.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge. :(

Also I just thought that posting an image of a mutable offence would be as bad as committing it, seeing as you are putting forward an innapropriate message/s?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Please report this player at reports.cubecraft.net under "Bullying". Because the player was directly messaging you instead of just swearing in public chat, no warnings are required. The player would not be banned however; since this is a chat offense they would be muted. Keep in mind that if they were just swearing in chat that they would require a warning to stop. I would also recommend reading this thread about reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/.
Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom