Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

Hmm I have used a lot of my cubelets and every single one has worked I have seen this a lot on the forums, and I think they are working on getting this fixed I'm hoping this doesn't happen because I have a goal to getting to a 100 30 away.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
hello you dont get cubelets for every win im not sure what the statistic is but i think its about 50% so its kind of luck base hope this was helpful

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
Well from 10 games I won, I didn't receive any. And i think is a bug because I had cubelets, like 10, and from 1 moment to other I had none, and I didn't spent them, so they just dissapeared.

That's why I'm asking because I found it weird.But mods are not answering as I see.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The feature is still there I think when you get a higher lvl it becomes harder to get or its a 50%. xD

What? Where are you getting this info from? o-o
Well from 10 games I won, I didn't receive any. And i think is a bug because I had cubelets, like 10, and from 1 moment to other I had none, and I didn't spent them, so they just dissapeared.

That's why I'm asking because I found it weird.But mods are not answering as I see.

It's not like you win cubelets from every 10 games, heck I have gone 50 games without a cubelet.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The feature of getting Cubelets isn't gone, you just don't get them with every game you win, you have to be a bit lucky. Just win many games and you'll get them, trust me;).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Top Bottom