Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hi guys.

So this is probably my last thread. Today is officially my last day on these forums. I'm leaving!
Cubecraft is no longer enjoyable for me. The PvP is too easy and bland. The gamemodes are too predictable and the community is just obnoxious.
Solo Games are too easy, filled with kids that vote "No Projectiles" because they're too scared of being hit by some Steve with some snowballs. Or they vote "Half Health" because they can't PvP and just want to hit a player once to kill them. Team Games and FFA are filled with Tryhards that'll do anything if you come inside their precious territory. Team Eggwars which should be strategical is actually unplayable when you have a team that thinks that camping is the best method to win a game. Tower Defence is not strategical at all. Simply get some lvl 5 Skeletons, enough gold, wait until Armageddon mode starts and the win is yours. Other games lack players or are really repetitive or boring. Lack of updates to certain games that make it unplayable and after a while pretty boring. The new vanity system is very, very similar to Lootboxes. Or you grind for one month straight or you simply "BUY THEM INSIDE THE STORE" which really discouraged me from using cubelets at all. Luckily it's only cosmetics...

So in conclusion. Cubecraft sucks. It's boring, it's repetitive and it's toxic.
Anything else I forgot to mention? OH YES! The community.

Now lets see, where do I start?
Most of the forums community is just here to complain about certain updates, the combat system or simply to get that precious PINK TAG. Others are here to look at stupid replies that people post or simply to mass spam CCG Memes. Sadly if you mention anything negative you will get spammed with backslash from wannabes that do not want a "simple dislike button". Such a shame.

Now I'm not going to tag people because most of my friends already left this server or perm banned from it. Very nice.

Well goodbye ladies and gentlemen. And I'll never see you again!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi guys.

So this is probably my last thread. Today is officially my last day on these forums. I'm leaving!
Cubecraft is no longer enjoyable for me. The PvP is too easy and bland. The gamemodes are too predictable and the community is just obnoxious.
Solo Games are too easy, filled with kids that vote "No Projectiles" because they're too scared of being hit by some Steve with some snowballs. Or they vote "Half Health" because they can't PvP and just want to hit a player once to kill them. Team Games and FFA are filled with Tryhards that'll do anything if you come inside their precious territory. Team Eggwars which should be strategical is actually unplayable when you have a team that thinks that camping is the best method to win a game. Tower Defence is not strategical at all. Simply get some lvl 5 Skeletons, enough gold, wait until Armageddon mode starts and the win is yours. Other games lack players or are really repetitive or boring. Lack of updates to certain games that make it unplayable and after a while pretty boring. The new vanity system is very, very similar to Lootboxes. Or you grind for one month straight or you simply "BUY THEM INSIDE THE STORE" which really discouraged me from using cubelets at all. Luckily it's only cosmetics...

So in conclusion. Cubecraft sucks. It's boring, it's repetitive and it's toxic.
Anything else I forgot to mention? OH YES! The community.

Now lets see, where do I start?
Most of the forums community is just here to complain about certain updates, the combat system or simply to get that precious PINK TAG. Others are here to look at stupid replies that people post or simply to mass spam CCG Memes. Sadly if you mention anything negative you will get spammed with backslash from wannabes that do not want a "simple dislike button". Such a shame.

Now I'm not going to tag people because most of my friends already left this server or perm banned from it. Very nice.

Well goodbye ladies and gentlemen. And I'll never see you again!
IMG_3854.PNG

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.