Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
The anti-cheat isn't that bad , He catches a lot of hackers. Mostly I can play 1.9+ without any hacker. So I think that Snetinel is doing his job but it can always be inproved. I kinda love this server just because they keep the playerd entertained with updates even if it are just some small changes they are always cool. The staff team is very friendly/Helpfull. This staff team always tries to help you out with your problems/question. I also love cubecraft because they are taking risks. Without risks you would still be on a server with skywars and eggwars and Hackers . So I would say big thanks to cubecraft for making such an amazing server :)
the anticheat is bad what are you talking about

Reactions: Luzario

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
This server is absolutely horrible. First off I would like to take the time to state how horrible the staff team is with recognizing hacks. Every single one of my reports gets denied due to lack of evidence so let's keep fulfilling the hackers in this server. I bought a gold rank and I am wishing a refund was possible but of course it's considered a donation. Yeah, a donation to literally fix nothing in the server and progress where? Anti cheat is absolutely horrible. "Sentinel is always watching" watching What? The guy reach hacking and using kill aura from 7 blocks out? Ridiculous. Never seen sentinel work and never will. Never coming back on this server. I know just one person won't change anything about it but it's one less person you don't have. When I made a post about hackers being in every single lobby of cubecraft, I'm not wrong. Literally just got done fighting a hacker that has auto eat. This server is trash. Get a better anti cheat and maybe people will enjoy playing on this server. Don't give me the "the anti cheat isn't perfect". They have loads of money and staff to dedicate and fix the anti cheat. People are pushing more hacked clients than the staff are attempting to fix it. Lol. It makes me laugh on the money I actually wasted to this pathetic server. I don't even care if you ban me to be honest. The server is definitely going downhill and nothing will change my mind about it. Instead of releasing public betas, how about you get a better anti cheat. Later cubecraft, you horrible server. :)
i agree that the anti cheat is bad and see my post do not waste your money on buying a rank at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/do-not-waste-your-money-on-buying-a-rank.195592/#post-886665

Reactions: Luzario
Mar 6, 2017
This server is absolutely horrible. First off I would like to take the time to state how horrible the staff team is with recognizing hacks. Every single one of my reports gets denied due to lack of evidence so let's keep fulfilling the hackers in this server. I bought a gold rank and I am wishing a refund was possible but of course it's considered a donation. Yeah, a donation to literally fix nothing in the server and progress where? Anti cheat is absolutely horrible. "Sentinel is always watching" watching What? The guy reach hacking and using kill aura from 7 blocks out? Ridiculous. Never seen sentinel work and never will. Never coming back on this server. I know just one person won't change anything about it but it's one less person you don't have. When I made a post about hackers being in every single lobby of cubecraft, I'm not wrong. Literally just got done fighting a hacker that has auto eat. This server is trash. Get a better anti cheat and maybe people will enjoy playing on this server. Don't give me the "the anti cheat isn't perfect". They have loads of money and staff to dedicate and fix the anti cheat. People are pushing more hacked clients than the staff are attempting to fix it. Lol. It makes me laugh on the money I actually wasted to this pathetic server. I don't even care if you ban me to be honest. The server is definitely going downhill and nothing will change my mind about it. Instead of releasing public betas, how about you get a better anti cheat. Later cubecraft, you horrible server. :)

Alright then, let me just point out some things then
  1. The cubecraft staff team takes into consideration a lot of things before banning. They're not just going to ban/punish someone unless they're sure. Banning is taken very seriously here. If they said you lacked of evidence, maybe YOU need to change, not them.
  2. Sentinel was made so it doesn't ban innocent players. If Sentinel isn't 100% sure the player is hacking, it will not apply any punishments. Unlike Gwen on another server I won't mention which the first suspicious behaviour it catches, you get banned.
  3. If you have so many problems with the server, why don't you suggest how we can improve? That's why there is a suggestions forum.
  4. If you want to leave, then just do it. You don't need to come out here and start being cruel and horrible towards us. The server has been up since 2013 alright? Calm yourself down. Besides, if it's so bad then why would minecraft partner up with it?
  5. You're saying the server is going downhill, yet it has around 10k daily users at all times.
  6. If you think the server is so bad, why did you buy a rank in the first place? Maybe because you liked it.
  7. The money they have can't just focus on the anti-cheat. Instead, they're always trying to make more games and more fun for everybody. Which I think is much better.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Do you even know what you are talking about? go play on mineplex where every 3rd player is a hacker! cubecraft is amazing , ok maybe you see a hacker every once in a while but its not as bad as the example i gave! so really, rethink what your saying!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Good Luck then in the free world of minecraft because Cubecraft is the best server EVER! #cube4life

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Thx for your time here. In response to your comment about staff letting hackers off, I reported a hacker with triggerbot and he got banned. Now triggerbot isn't an easy hack to catch.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Your... There I said it.
You never really contributed and never brought any of these things up that we are well aware of.
The staff team is much better then 99.8% of all servers.
And yes there is not enough evidence. Its the art of reporting. Its not easy. It requires skill and patience. Something you clearly are not showing.
Its a donation basically. Its in the rules that there are no longer refunds. And you have to AGREE!!! to it to even buy it.
Sentinal is getting better but its better than nothing.
Ok good.
Well your proving my first point.
And no anti-cheat is.
I dont think you understand fincial status and how money works. And also that they are working on it.
Whats pathetic is...
If your banned=one less toxic person.
I think you got subtracting and addition mixed-up
Public-Betas?!
Where alot better then what you could come up with.

Honestly this shows how dark and mean you are. Almost none of what you said was logical and it was all ranting with no evicence.

Lol ok. Provide better evidence when I have a 5 minute video after I am killed in egg wars to record a hacker. Obviously reach hacking and using aura. I might take this server back into consideration.

I may decide to join back whenever they update their anti cheat

Actually dont. Please. If you do. Try to be nicer instead of being rude.

(Edited by mee :D)
(Edited by )

Reactions: Lilleh__

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
It is much better for them to have enough evidence than to just ban someone that may be innocent.
This.

I may decide to join back whenever they update their anti cheat
Sentinel is updated constantly. We don't announce Sentinel updates because developers of illegal clients can use that information to know they have to update their info. If we announced, for example, that Sentinel is now 100% accurate with bans on anti-knockback, the developer of an anti-knockback mod will just change how their mod works and we'll have to rework Sentinel again.

On Topic: I personally haven't had to ban anyone for using illegal mods for probably over a month now. Either Sentinel or the awesome guys and girls reporting them get them all before I can find them. We could make Sentinel more sensitive, but that would just result in a ton of false bans. Already, Sentinel occasionally bans someone falsely when some freak combination of factors align just perfectly to trigger the anti-cheat. Making Sentinel more "effective" would simply make it worse.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.