Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 19, 2020
under the sea
This is the skin i use. Can you please give her a casual clothing eg: hoodie and jeans or something? Thanks.

Attachments

• c7e403706c059f05 (1).png
    c7e403706c059f05 (1).png
    1.3 KB · Views: 126

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Can you improve my skin a bit? It's the techno skin, it's not very good to be honest :P Just would like some extra detail such as improved crown, quality of face (still pig tho), and especially the body and legs. Would be much appreciated <3 (if you're still doing this lol)

Reactions: wxzzrd

Lpsgoldie

Sep 17, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if you could edit a pre-made skin for me! I dm’ed you on Discord but it won’t let me message you because we aren’t friends, hope you see this! :3

Reactions: wxzzrd

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Please make mine it’s been 2 weeks
Can you improve my skin a bit? It's the techno skin, it's not very good to be honest :P Just would like some extra detail such as improved crown, quality of face (still pig tho), and especially the body and legs. Would be much appreciated <3 (if you're still doing this lol)
Hey, I was wondering if you could edit a pre-made skin for me! I dm’ed you on Discord but it won’t let me message you because we aren’t friends, hope you see this! :3
Sorry for the delay, I haven't really been feeling myself these past few days and have been getting a little caught up with school as well, I'll see if I can get everything done by the end of this week.

@Lpsgoldie just send me a friend request and I'll accept it whenever I get the chance (:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Sorry for the delay, I haven't really been feeling myself these past few days and have been getting a little caught up with school as well, I'll see if I can get everything done by the end of this week.

@Lpsgoldie just send me a friend request and I'll accept it whenever I get the chance (:
Kkthxxxxx

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
Top Bottom