Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 19, 2020
under the sea
This is the skin i use. Can you please give her a casual clothing eg: hoodie and jeans or something? Thanks.

Attachments

• c7e403706c059f05 (1).png
    c7e403706c059f05 (1).png
    1.3 KB · Views: 125

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Can you improve my skin a bit? It's the techno skin, it's not very good to be honest :P Just would like some extra detail such as improved crown, quality of face (still pig tho), and especially the body and legs. Would be much appreciated <3 (if you're still doing this lol)

Reactions: wxzzrd

Lpsgoldie

Sep 17, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if you could edit a pre-made skin for me! I dm’ed you on Discord but it won’t let me message you because we aren’t friends, hope you see this! :3

Reactions: wxzzrd

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Please make mine it’s been 2 weeks
Can you improve my skin a bit? It's the techno skin, it's not very good to be honest :P Just would like some extra detail such as improved crown, quality of face (still pig tho), and especially the body and legs. Would be much appreciated <3 (if you're still doing this lol)
Hey, I was wondering if you could edit a pre-made skin for me! I dm’ed you on Discord but it won’t let me message you because we aren’t friends, hope you see this! :3
Sorry for the delay, I haven't really been feeling myself these past few days and have been getting a little caught up with school as well, I'll see if I can get everything done by the end of this week.

@Lpsgoldie just send me a friend request and I'll accept it whenever I get the chance (:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Sorry for the delay, I haven't really been feeling myself these past few days and have been getting a little caught up with school as well, I'll see if I can get everything done by the end of this week.

@Lpsgoldie just send me a friend request and I'll accept it whenever I get the chance (:
Kkthxxxxx

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom