@TechnoBoop's skin:
1600541931546.png
Technoblade.png

Hope you like the skins 😅

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Can you edit the shading and hair for this please?

Attachments

• 7bb7c6804ffbe03c3e62737fbd13aeeb1cc775e3.png
    7bb7c6804ffbe03c3e62737fbd13aeeb1cc775e3.png
    1,008 bytes · Views: 72

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
I've recently made a skin which I'm quite happy with but not yet fully satisfied. It's a duck with a teal head (which was dark green but I found that to be a bit too boring). I dont exactly know what could be improved but I would be very thankful if you could spice it up a little somehow. I think it's difficult to make such a skin as I couldn't put many different things on the body, and the face shouldn't look too idiotic. I tried to make the feet look like webbed feet but there's just insufficient space for it. I also wasn't fully satisfied with the colors. Teal doesn't happen to match well with other colors. I'm looking forward to what you can do!

Also, those skins look pretty dope!

Attachments

• tealduck.png
    tealduck.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 71

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Can you edit the shading and hair for this please?
I'll see what I can do for ya (:
I've recently made a skin which I'm quite happy with but not yet fully satisfied. It's a duck with a teal head (which was dark green but I found that to be a bit too boring). I dont exactly know what could be improved but I would be very thankful if you could spice it up a little somehow. I think it's difficult to make such a skin as I couldn't put many different things on the body, and the face shouldn't look too idiotic. I tried to make the feet look like webbed feet but there's just insufficient space for it. I also wasn't fully satisfied with the colors. Teal doesn't happen to match well with other colors. I'm looking forward to what you can do!

Also, those skins look pretty dope!
Thank you, I'll try my best!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Could you edit my skin? It’s a tree trunk derp, you can get it by using any skinsteal tools (IGN: reppart2011).
I’d my skin to be more three dimensial, like a trunk. Could you make some colors and red shorts on the second layer?

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Could you edit my skin? It’s a tree trunk derp, you can get it by using any skinsteal tools (IGN: reppart2011).
I’d my skin to be more three dimensial, like a trunk. Could you make some colors and red shorts on the second layer?
I've made the shorts a bit more three dimensional like you asked but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make the rest of the skin like a "trunk"..

Reactions: Egg🥚 and wxzzrd

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I've made the shorts a bit more three dimensional like you asked but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make the rest of the skin like a "trunk"..
Uh difficult to explain, a tree bark isn't flat by the most trees. There are many grooves in it. So maybe you could try to imitate it by firstly copying the skin to the second skin layer, and then make some grooves in it, so that you have stuff on the first ánd second layer. (I think it's the coolest when the most is on the first). Understandable? :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom