Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope you’re all having a wonderful Valentines day! Today we’re going to be sharing the Love with this wonderful update! Today I’m happy to announce…

wait what…

An Ignore system! *faceplant*

Is there someone out that that is caring for you too much this Valentines! Well no worries, we've got you covered! You can now ignore this player, so they can no longer message you. When you ignore a player, this player can no longer interact with you in certain ways:
  • You cannot see their messages in chat (Includes team and party chat)
  • You cannot receive private messages from them (Includes friend messages)
  • You cannot receive friend requests from them
  • You cannot receive party invites from them
  • You cannot receive Duel challenges in PvP

How to use the system:
The first way to use the system is to use the /ignore command. You can execute the sub-commands, add and remove to allow you to add players to your ignore list during a game.

The alternative way to add players to your ignore list is by using the Settings menu, under chat settings in our lobbies. You can also access this by typing /ignore list. The menu allows you to view players on your ignore list, as well as allowing you to add and remove players, all without having to remember any commands!

upload_2018-2-13_16-45-2.png

Please note: Any warning given to you by a player that you have ignored still count as valid warning.

I hope you have a Lovely Valentines… Ignoring players… :eek:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope you’re all having a wonderful Valentines day! Today we’re going to be sharing the Love with this wonderful update! Today I’m happy to announce…

wait what…

Is there someone out that that is caring for you too much this Valentines! Well no worries, we've got you covered! You can now ignore this player, so they can no longer message you. When you ignore a player, this player can no longer interact with you in certain ways:

How to use the system:
The first way to use the system is to use the /ignore command. You can execute the sub-commands, add and remove to allow you to add players to your ignore list during a game.

The alternative way to add players to your ignore list is by using the Settings menu, under chat settings in our lobbies. You can also access this by typing /ignore list. The menu allows you to view players on your ignore list, as well as allowing you to add and remove players, all without having to remember any commands!

Please note: Any warning given to you by a player that you have ignored still count as valid warning.

The team does actually listen to the community ;)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters,

wait what…

How to use the system:

Yes!! Thank you! <3

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello CubeCrafters,

wait what…

How to use the system:

Definitely what we needed.
Just because some toxic 8 years old can't handle the fact that they take an L

We didn't need a Vanity Update, we didn't need an Eggwars update, we didn't need a Survival Games update, nooo!
We needed ignore

Great job again, Cubecraft! On this "update"
Impressed

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
What's the point of warnings then? I guess it should be my own responsibility to know if I am breaking the rules, but if I can't possibly see the warning, why not remove them completely?

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom