Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not even sure if everyone knows the /ignore command. It basically hides all messages from a player you ignored, except if they are in a party with you. Which sometimes happens because of a stream, just a big party. Which may be a problem since you'd still like to not see their messages even if they're in the same party as you. So I propose one of two things.
1) /ignore, ignore a player everywhere
2) Add a sub command, /ignore add [player name] force which ignore a player everywhere, force could be changed to %force% for consistency with the /hub command.

It's something simple but I think useful.
@Jukaido and I came up with the idea while in call and in a big party :)
Let me know what you think!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Omg. I was thinking about this idea very soon xD
I completely accept with you. Because sometimes you are forced to play in a party which contains some toxic players so you can ignore them :D

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
2 years ago I made a report about it, because I thought it was a Game Bug. It wasn't a bug and my report was closed:
XvERLRB3ONhgimjrXGtr_0.png

My opinion about this hasn't changed a single bit in those 2 years and I still want this to be implemented.
Voted for idea 1. Keep it simple.

Sincerely,
Antisocial PerryJ

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I saw you message in the #staff-help channel today and I'm so glad you actually made this suggestion. To be fair, I don't quite understand what exactly you're trying to suggest as alternative (the second idea in your thread). But I do completely agree with the first proposal. If someone uses the /ignore command, it means they do not want to hear anything from that player anymore. It makes no sense to /ignore a player if they can bypass the command by simply using another communication channel on the server.

Reactions: Meiske

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, I agree. Even tho I never really had to use it. But this should become a thing and happy you stepped up and said something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom