Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not even sure if everyone knows the /ignore command. It basically hides all messages from a player you ignored, except if they are in a party with you. Which sometimes happens because of a stream, just a big party. Which may be a problem since you'd still like to not see their messages even if they're in the same party as you. So I propose one of two things.
1) /ignore, ignore a player everywhere
2) Add a sub command, /ignore add [player name] force which ignore a player everywhere, force could be changed to %force% for consistency with the /hub command.

It's something simple but I think useful.
@Jukaido and I came up with the idea while in call and in a big party :)
Let me know what you think!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Omg. I was thinking about this idea very soon xD
I completely accept with you. Because sometimes you are forced to play in a party which contains some toxic players so you can ignore them :D

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
2 years ago I made a report about it, because I thought it was a Game Bug. It wasn't a bug and my report was closed:
XvERLRB3ONhgimjrXGtr_0.png

My opinion about this hasn't changed a single bit in those 2 years and I still want this to be implemented.
Voted for idea 1. Keep it simple.

Sincerely,
Antisocial PerryJ

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I saw you message in the #staff-help channel today and I'm so glad you actually made this suggestion. To be fair, I don't quite understand what exactly you're trying to suggest as alternative (the second idea in your thread). But I do completely agree with the first proposal. If someone uses the /ignore command, it means they do not want to hear anything from that player anymore. It makes no sense to /ignore a player if they can bypass the command by simply using another communication channel on the server.

Reactions: Meiske

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, I agree. Even tho I never really had to use it. But this should become a thing and happy you stepped up and said something.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom