Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Hello,
Usually in FFA or in other games,if you kill someone,that player will insult you,DO NOT Say 'Just report him/her',because it take a couple of days to get that player muted,so my suggestion is add /ignore <Name> Command,when you do this command,you will not see in the chat what that player said.

Thanks,Have a good day ;)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I understand your situation, but it's better to report the player than ignoring him. I know, players get annoyed by the fact that reports sometimes take a long time to get handled, but we would rather see the player muted instead of leaving the player behind and pretend that nothing happend. I wouldn't mind if they add this command for players, as long as you still report the person. I honestly think that players don't deserve this command if they don't take the time to report the rule-breaker.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,
Usually in FFA or in other games,if you kill someone,that player will insult you,DO NOT Say 'Just report him/her',because it take a couple of days to get that player muted,so my suggestion is add /ignore <Name> Command,when you do this command,you will not see in the chat what that player said.

About this command, I think it would actually be quite useful and I have seen suggestion(s) with similar idea.
Maybe when you try to message a person that ignored you, it shows [IGN] has ignored you! Reason:

Again, I rather report him/her so he/she gets punished.
I understand your situation, but it's better to report the player than ignoring him. I know, players get annoyed by the fact that reports sometimes take a long time to get handled, but we would rather see the player muted instead of leaving the player behind and pretend that nothing happend. I wouldn't mind if they add this command for players, as long as you still report the person. I honestly think that players don't deserve this command if they don't take the time to report the rule-breaker.
Sometimes, people are nice and if its something "small" or simply doesn't bother to report, this command can come in handy.
However, I do see the cons of this command so I'm neutral with this.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
About this command, I think it would actually be quite useful and I have seen suggestion(s) with similar idea.
Maybe when you try to message a person that ignored you, it shows [IGN] has ignored you! Reason:

Again, I rather report him/her so he/she gets punished.

Sometimes, people are nice and if its something "small" or simply doesn't bother to report, this command can come in handy.
However, I do see the cons of this command so I'm neutral with this.
That's why I said that if they take the time to report the player (if it's reportable) I agree with this aswell ;)

Reactions: RayzMC
L

Lepzi

I would love for this to be added it can be annoying when people just complain when you kill them it has happened to me many times and it is just completely annoying.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not quite sure if someone would report such an annoying person for that specific offence when this command gets added, because if this command gets added then he/she just ignores that person and they he/she report him/her.

Reactions: Zuaura

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Good Idea!

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Hello,

Nah! Then everyone can ignore you better report that player! And help Cubecraft out with these rule breakers!

A

A pigeon

We dont want to report them . Its a waste of our time because you guys only mute people who swear . When someone kills a person in FFA they act stupid and say "10 hearts " izi etc which are not mutable

I want the ignore command +1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If you are gonna ignore the player he will just annoy someone else. So like @Cynamooo said it is better to report the player instead of ignoring him. I also think that devs already have a busy life so instead of creating a command you can just ignore the player by yourself. Let him do and do not reply on his messages. He will stop after a while.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
Top Bottom