Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
So I noticed recently that while there are less people that chat on Bedrock, you still get some people saying some annoying stuff like hackusating etc. On Java, they countered this issue by implementing the /ignore command, enabling players to ignore others if they don't want to see their messages. I think that there should be something like this on Bedrock as well. While there is likely an option hidden somewhere within xbox's privacy settings or something, adding a /ignore command is a lot more convenient and enables people to do this manually on only CubeCraft, rather than blocking them on the entire of xbox. A simple solution, but effective.

Jun 17, 2020
United States
So I noticed recently that while there are less people that chat on Bedrock, you still get some people saying some annoying stuff like hackusating etc. On Java, they countered this issue by implementing the /ignore command, enabling players to ignore others if they don't want to see their messages. I think that there should be something like this on Bedrock as well. While there is likely an option hidden somewhere within xbox's privacy settings or something, adding a /ignore command is a lot more convenient and enables people to do this manually on only CubeCraft, rather than blocking them on the entire of xbox. A simple solution, but effective.
yes pls, it gets annoying when 5 year olds on their tablet say your cheating by godbridging

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom