Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2020
241
907
99
So I noticed recently that while there are less people that chat on Bedrock, you still get some people saying some annoying stuff like hackusating etc. On Java, they countered this issue by implementing the /ignore command, enabling players to ignore others if they don't want to see their messages. I think that there should be something like this on Bedrock as well. While there is likely an option hidden somewhere within xbox's privacy settings or something, adding a /ignore command is a lot more convenient and enables people to do this manually on only CubeCraft, rather than blocking them on the entire of xbox. A simple solution, but effective.
 
Jun 17, 2020
91
64
19
20
United States
So I noticed recently that while there are less people that chat on Bedrock, you still get some people saying some annoying stuff like hackusating etc. On Java, they countered this issue by implementing the /ignore command, enabling players to ignore others if they don't want to see their messages. I think that there should be something like this on Bedrock as well. While there is likely an option hidden somewhere within xbox's privacy settings or something, adding a /ignore command is a lot more convenient and enables people to do this manually on only CubeCraft, rather than blocking them on the entire of xbox. A simple solution, but effective.
yes pls, it gets annoying when 5 year olds on their tablet say your cheating by godbridging
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom