Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, if some people suppose that CubeCraft was to place polls for update suggestions, they would have to do this for every aspect for every game, making it a nearly impossible task to accomplish. This is why they made a set cost price, then gathered feedback from the players of the server, in which they changed it to make the games more enjoyable.
If you do think polls were possible, please do tell me how it would work, I'm ready to accept if my view was false.
If not, how would you suppose CubeCraft would know what is 'generally liked' and wanted from the community?
I think polls would be a bad way of adjusting the prices. Instead of giving us choices to choose from for each aspect of the game, it would be more efficient to have started a thread giving us the ability to provide feedback about whatever aspect of the game we want to talk about. I believe this is what they did; however, they released the update before they finished making adjustments. As a rule of thumb, an Update’s development should be finalized once it is released to the public and the old version is eliminated. They could have made season 2 a beta game and Continued making adjustments until the majority of community feedback was positive. At this point, the update would have been ready to be carried over to the main game.

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Cubecraft is kept alive by new players constantly buying ranks, not people speedrunning games for years on end with only one rank. If someone plays eggwars for the first time and gets flawlessed by a sweat then theres a good chance theyre not gonna play it again.
I agree. But also the speed runners and LB players are the loyal ones, often spending hours each day playing and making YT and other social media videos which increases the profile of CC and attracts new players. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, so back to my other suggestion. Have the best of both, eggwars classic and eggwars 2 .

Reactions: Bnc_

lethash

May 15, 2023
Just a personal experience on this:

Why can't you get to mid...? In plenty of games, I was able to reach mid successfully with like a stone sword, blocks and armour within the first minute, without hacks. Consequently, I was able to grab gold and diamonds like you said, and progressively get more stronger with more stronger swords and armour. If you mind, could you please explain what you mean by "can't reach mid"?

Personal View: CubeCraft has done a pretty good job in repairing the update, in terms of taking people's opinions and suggestions. Also, there are a few suggestions that are still being proposed by members of this wonderful community/server, which are also still being considered, and the teams are on high 'watch-out' for feedback as stated by Stijnnn_ .

Here.
I trust this person :)
I usually can't get to mid because I'm still trying to get armour and blocks, and by the time i do that they have dim armour and a netherite sword and are on their way to my egg.

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
I usually can't get to mid because I'm still trying to get armour and blocks, and by the time i do that they have dim armour and a netherite sword and are on their way to my egg.
This could be cause from two reasons that I can think of.

1:
You probably are not fast enough, which isn't everyone's speciality, and it makes sense. Maybe try and think of some strategies to fix this

2:
This happens to me sometimes as well. Sometimes the other people have probably being playing for quadruple the time you've been playing for and have consequently more experience and are more skilled. Personally, I would just take this as tough luck I'm afraid, but I would try to do something...but in the case of highly skilled people, it's usually a disaster :(

(+) Even if the update were not to come, the player(s) skill would remain the same and the problem would still exist - is what I believe.

So in my opinion, there should be no connection between the skill of an individual and the quality of a pretty awesome update such as the 1.20 revamp (kind of typical in the server of CubeCraft), but it's the bitter truth of other people having way more skill that's affected everyone, not only you, and not only me :)

*If you've got something to share, please do share it, I am willing to critique myself if I am wrong :)

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
I think polls would be a bad way of adjusting the prices.
You are completely correct in my opinion, and hence why I said "It would be impossible" and was disagreeing towards using polls.

They could have made season 2 a beta game and Continued making adjustments until the majority of community feedback was positive.
I'm pretty sure that's why they released a beta version of the whole update with non-fixed prices which was not set in stone, and many other factors of gameplay which were open for suggestion and were ready to be fixed by out wonderful teams here at CubeCraft? And I strongly believe this is what they are continuing to do even at this point of time while I am writing this reply.

As a rule of thumb, an Update’s development should be finalized once it is released to the public and the old version is eliminated.
And hence why they are still changing the gameplay and various other factors of games in CubeCraft until the update is pleasing to the community members, in which the old version will be eliminated...? If anything, they are trying to make the update the same or better than the previous! :) But I see your point of releasing it as a Public Beta. In my opinion, I believe that there would be no other way to receive feedback from the CubeCraft community without the releasing of a Public Beta, and hence why they released this. A restatement that the update right now is equivalent to a piece of wet clay; able to be changed, able to be modified.

But if you do believe there are other ways that the teams of CubeCraft could have received / collected feedback, please do comment; I'm open for many suggestions / personal opinions that others may have :)

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm pretty sure that's why they released a beta version of the whole update with non-fixed prices which was not set in stone, and many other factors of gameplay which were open for suggestion and were ready to be fixed by out wonderful teams here at CubeCraft? And I strongly believe this is what they are continuing to do even at this point of time while I am writing this reply.

And hence why they are still changing the gameplay and various other factors of games in CubeCraft until the update is pleasing to the community members, in which the old version will be eliminated...? If anything, they are trying to make the update the same or better than the previous! :) But I see your point of releasing it as a Public Beta. In my opinion, I believe that there would be no other way to receive feedback from the CubeCraft community without the releasing of a Public Beta, and hence why they released this. A restatement that the update right now is equivalent to a piece of wet clay; able to be changed, able to be modified.

But if you do believe there are other ways that the teams of CubeCraft could have received / collected feedback, please do comment; I'm open for many suggestions / personal opinions that others may have :)
My complaint is that I don’t consider the update to be “in beta” anymore. Even though they completely got rid of the old version of egg wars, they are still making adjustments. I was saying that they could have put season 2 in “beta games” instead of replacing the old egg wars immediately. The reason I think people quit is because a lot of people didn’t like the new prices, but the couldn’t play with the old prices either. They also could have assumed that the game was finalized and the prices were set in stone, so they decided to quit instead of coming back in a few days. In my opinion, CTF mega probably should have been taken out of beta games, and season two could have been added as a beta game, probably egg wars squads, until the team finished making these adjustments.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Lets all play on Hive for the weekend and show the devs that they should listen to community feedback before updates. Eggwars is actually unplayable and no longer feels like the game it used to be
the update is not that bad all gamemods makes funny but eggwars is funn for casuels for grind not thats obv but you must undersand that cube must do a update for wggwars bc the normally relase day for eggwars s2 was on december or november 2022 so they must do it and they dont remove it bc i was much work to do with this update

Reactions: Fly☆Guy

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
My complaint is that I don’t consider the update to be “in beta” anymore. Even though they completely got rid of the old version of egg wars, they are still making adjustments. I was saying that they could have put season 2 in “beta games” instead of replacing the old egg wars immediately. The reason I think people quit is because a lot of people didn’t like the new prices, but the couldn’t play with the old prices either. They also could have assumed that the game was finalized and the prices were set in stone, so they decided to quit instead of coming back in a few days. In my opinion, CTF mega probably should have been taken out of beta games, and season two could have been added as a beta game, probably egg wars squads, until the team finished making these adjustments.
they wanted to release the update at the right time and the first week was always going to have changes and mishaps. Eggwars was adjusted on Java after season 2 was released on that platform and obviuously the same process was going to occur for Bedrock. The Devs and QAs are working very hard to polish off the 1.20 update.

Reactions: lichtim
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom