Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
hi, so I was wondering I have been playing this game for a while and if there were some basic things it would make the game much more fun. one of the first things I would improve is permanent armour permanent armour help because if I rush mid get armour die then I keeping that armour it rewards me for rushing and taking a risk and another a big one is starting WITH a sword PLEASE please it's so annoying when your stode there and you can't kill them because I can't do damage to them anyway if you guys have anything please tell me below

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
If I was in control of Eggwars, I'd change the villager shops in a way that players can not spend diamonds on their own island. I'd also remove all diamond generators on team islands. This would force players that want diamonds (and use them) to move around the map instead of rushing mid and retreating back to an island to camp for the entire match.

Do the same for emeralds or remove those entirely.

And I'd make items in hardcore less expansive (same as normal), because there is nothing hardcore about having to sit on an iron gen for ages to be able to eat something and have more than 5 blocks.

• Angry
Reactions: Mivke

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
If I was in control of Eggwars, I'd change the villager shops in a way that players can not spend diamonds on their own island. I'd also remove all diamond generators on team islands. This would force players that want diamonds (and use them) to move around the map instead of rushing mid and retreating back to an island to camp for the entire match.

Do the same for emeralds or remove those entirely.

And I'd make items in hardcore less expansive (same as normal), because there is nothing hardcore about having to sit on an iron gen for ages to be able to eat something and have more than 5 blocks.
I think that the diamond jens at ppls bases is good for new players because the ppl who rush mid get way more diamonds and then kill them

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
This just kinda sounds like you want to play bedwars. Eggwars is it's own game and fairly different from bedwars in items and shop. I don't agree any of these things should change. I do think the emerald generators/shop can be a bit more attractive since it's barely used. The diamond gens and shop for diamonds should stay the same in my opinion. Let's keep it eggwars and not change it to bedwars please.
(Also suggestions can be posted here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/)

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
This just kinda sounds like you want to play bedwars. Eggwars is it's own game and fairly different from bedwars in items and shop. I don't agree any of these things should change. I do think the emerald generators/shop can be a bit more attractive since it's barely used. The diamond gens and shop for diamonds should stay the same in my opinion. Let's keep it eggwars and not change it to bedwars please.
(Also suggestions can be posted here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/)
yes, I get that but don't you think that the shop could be a bit better?

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
yes, I get that but don't you think that the shop could be a bit better?
If you mean customizable shops that could be a idea yeah it already has been suggested recently. I'm not the biggest fan of customizable shops but it could be nice. And emerald shop could definitely be better in my opinion.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I think that the diamond jens at ppls bases is good for new players because the ppl who rush mid get way more diamonds and then kill them

New players will have to face the music anyways. They can either be stacked up or not... a good player will kill them nonetheless. The more you engage in fights, the better you get. Less camping = more fighting = more good players.

And I forgot: I'd remove all potions. If thrown right they last way too long (at least in solo Eggwars). And unable to hit others without a sword when you have weakness is just too much.

Reactions: Fesa

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I would add back the sharp 6 sword and the fire shroom to the mushroom map.

I would also make the pots in the em shop last the full 3 mins like in vanilla because right now theyre just useless

Would also add a customizable shop, because that would be pretty neat

Reactions: Not_Red_Fox

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
how would you know have you tried it?

Because most of us here know what an invisibility potion is and can use this powerful tool we humans have called imagination to imagine what it would be like in game.

I mean, you could ask yourself the same question. Why would your ideas make the game more fun.. have you tried them? Probably not, but I'm still confident that you would indeed like your own ideas if they made it into the game.

Reactions: Fesa

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I would make it so you could buy zombie spawn eggs. Or that the rank allows you to change it To night time for yourself (it would give you auto full-bright). Or that you could change the shop UI to a chest UI so it’s easier for PC players.

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
I would make it so you could buy zombie spawn eggs. Or that the rank allows you to change it To night time for yourself (it would give you auto full-bright). Or that you could change the shop UI to a chest UI so it’s easier for PC players.
yeah i guess but someone could just camp and get a tone of zombie spawn eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom