Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
As most of you have noticed, BETA games that simply aren't popular enough will get removed and replaced by new ones. So I thought of another idea that has to do with Bingo, but it'd be a weird to implement it if the game is actually going to succeed and gets its own lobby.

The idea is that every day that you log onto CubeCraft you will have a new Bingo card, this Bingo card will have a bunch of challenges on them from getting 25 kills in SkyWars to dying 10 times in EggWars. The task players have is to complete 5 tasks vertically, horizontally or diagonally, of course these tasks will range from fairly easy to a bit more difficult. After getting Bingo some particles will appear and you will get a reward with points/experience or even vanity items when there will be special Bingo cards on days like Christmas.

Of course this idea could also be implemented whilst Bingo still is a game, you could even call it Cubingo idek

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
As most of you have noticed, BETA games that simply aren't popular enough will get removed and replaced by new ones. So I thought of another idea that has to do with Bingo, but it'd be a weird to implement it if the game is actually going to succeed and gets its own lobby.

The idea is that every day that you log onto CubeCraft you will have a new Bingo card, this Bingo card will have a bunch of challenges on them from getting 25 kills in SkyWars to dying 10 times in EggWars. The task players have is to complete 5 tasks vertically, horizontally or diagonally, of course these tasks will range from fairly easy to a bit more difficult. After getting Bingo some particles will appear and you will get a reward with points/experience or even vanity items when there will be special Bingo cards on days like Christmas.

Of course this idea could also be implemented whilst Bingo still is a game, you could even call it Cubingo idek
Guess you still love mc and a great idea.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The server is dead because its 1.9 pvp, they should revert to 1.8 in my opinion.
That’s a completely different topic to the suggestion in hand. Please stay on topic.

I absolutely love this idea — it’ll definitely provide an incentive to play different games on the network if there are different challenges to go for. You have my support! +1

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The server is dead because its 1.9 pvp, they should revert to 1.8 in my opinion.
We have more players on 1.9 than 1.8 so that’s totally not true. Having both PvP styles attracts more players and I still think it’s a smart move, but 1.8 just needs to be a bit more expanded.

Back on topic; I think this would be a great idea. Players that get a bit bored of everything can complete those challenges so they still have fun things to do around here.

Reactions: remio and iLoveYouu

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
We have more players on 1.9 than 1.8 so that’s totally not true. Having both PvP styles attracts more players and I still think it’s a smart move, but 1.8 just needs to be a bit more expanded.

Back on topic; I think this would be a great idea. Players that get a bit bored of everything can complete those challenges so they still have fun things to do around here.
If games were updated on 1.8 it would attract more players.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

I think if this replaced the daily challenge it would be great!

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

OMG do this please i love this idea<333

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Absolutely love the idea. It's different and really creative. Would this replace the current 'Daily Challenges' that the network already has?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
LMAO! Did you think about this? You can't compare a server against itself, no-one plays 1.8 Cubecraft because it's filled with hackers, think about other 1.8 servers, they have like 3 times the player count of cubecraft, I think you know why
Please stay on topic

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom