Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hey everyone!

I'm thinking about building some maps, but I need ideas (styles, shapes) for new map themes .I'd prefer to build something that we don't have right now, or one that hasn't been done. (e.g. I saw people complaining about the lack of 10v10 maps in EggWars and SkyWars) So, I have plans on building some 10v10 EggWars maps and the theme that I thought to build is about Chinese towns.

Any ideas or inspirations are welcome!

Map.png

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Hey everyone!

I'm thinking about building some maps, but I need ideas (styles, shapes) for new map themes .I'd prefer to build something that we don't have right now, or one that hasn't been done. (e.g. I saw people complaining about the lack of 10v10 maps in EggWars and SkyWars) So, I have plans on building some 10v10 EggWars maps and the theme that I thought to build is about Chinese towns.

Any ideas or inspirations are welcome!

Quizás debería de a ver una sirenita en un mapa de 10 vs 10. No se me ocurren ideas por ahora, pero me encanta me excita:v lo que vas a hacer.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
since when mods are building maps :v
That's a good question :kappa:
I always have loved to build. As Yamin said, we can make maps for map submissions like everyone else. ;D

maybe a Chinese dragon flying around something or 4 chinese dragons for sub-mid :3
Oh, yes! I'm building a Chinese temple in the middle though. owo

Quizás debería de a ver una sirenita en un mapa de 10 vs 10. No se me ocurren ideas por ahora, pero me encanta me excita:v lo que vas a hacer.
Podría ser una sirena en una roca o en un barco destruido, me gusta la idea!

Looking forward to the maps! I'd go for a city or space-themed map like Yoya (noob) suggested
Yep, I'm considering both ideas. ;D

Japanese style and something with the under water temple.
I could probably use Prismarine blocks for under water temple theme. owo

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Make sure to always look up concept art!
I legit love this stage because it inspires me so much. I've made multiple builds based on just art that people have made and they have come out amazing. It also helps keep your themes consistent. I'll provide you will a few to hopefully help you get some motivation for map themes :D

01-basic-medieval-town-concept.jpg

pu-dawn-taoist-temple-2.jpg

swx_by_dawnpu-d7anr6m.jpg

001-concept-art-yang-bo.jpg

TR_CliffsSite_Color3_1401481739.jpg

9baa61bcab6150504b8f614297c55b36.jpg

Hope this helps!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom