Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epicworld1234

Sep 9, 2022
So I was thinking what you staff/builder/s could still add to CubeCraft, and I realized something. CubeCraft doesn’t have a survival world! I’m thinking about a survival world where there is an auction list where one can buy things, claims where one can decide, if someone is allowed to build or not, BUT there is a limit to how much land one can claim. I think it would be also nice if there would be a shop where one can buy blocks armor etc. and like some kind of daily reward if one logs in. So that’s my idea for a new game. I hope you guys like it!

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was thinking what you staff/builder/s could still add to CubeCraft, and I realized something. CubeCraft doesn’t have a survival world! I’m thinking about a survival world where there is an auction list where one can buy things, claims where one can decide, if someone is allowed to build or not, BUT there is a limit to how much land one can claim. I think it would be also nice if there would be a shop where one can buy blocks armor etc. and like some kind of daily reward if one logs in. So that’s my idea for a new game. I hope you guys like it!
I had enough of grinding in life steal/survival world servers.
You won’t know how mad I was when I died from a glitch after I have been grinding for 5 hours straight.

Epicworld1234

Sep 9, 2022
I just came up with an idea 💡
I had enough of grinding in life steal/survival world servers.
You won’t know how mad I was when I died from a glitch after I have been grinding for 5 hours straight.
So basically, I was thinking there also could be a safe zone(spawn) (currency in the game is called “CubeBucks”) I’m sorry that that happened though :/

Last edited:
Reactions: legendaryfox977

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I just came up with an idea 💡

So basically, I was thinking there also could be a safe zone(spawn) (currency in the game is called “CubeBucks”) I’m sorry that that happened though :/
Changed it to agree :)
But if you want this to be created you need to explain in more detail.

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly it seems like a good idea, I feel like that mode should be added to both versions of Cubecraft as I feel like it would bring more players to the server. I feel like that alone would not be enough but I think more catches and tweaks to it would make for a fun and awesome gamemode

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom