Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epicworld1234

Sep 9, 2022
So I was thinking what you staff/builder/s could still add to CubeCraft, and I realized something. CubeCraft doesn’t have a survival world! I’m thinking about a survival world where there is an auction list where one can buy things, claims where one can decide, if someone is allowed to build or not, BUT there is a limit to how much land one can claim. I think it would be also nice if there would be a shop where one can buy blocks armor etc. and like some kind of daily reward if one logs in. So that’s my idea for a new game. I hope you guys like it!

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was thinking what you staff/builder/s could still add to CubeCraft, and I realized something. CubeCraft doesn’t have a survival world! I’m thinking about a survival world where there is an auction list where one can buy things, claims where one can decide, if someone is allowed to build or not, BUT there is a limit to how much land one can claim. I think it would be also nice if there would be a shop where one can buy blocks armor etc. and like some kind of daily reward if one logs in. So that’s my idea for a new game. I hope you guys like it!
I had enough of grinding in life steal/survival world servers.
You won’t know how mad I was when I died from a glitch after I have been grinding for 5 hours straight.

Epicworld1234

Sep 9, 2022
I just came up with an idea 💡
I had enough of grinding in life steal/survival world servers.
You won’t know how mad I was when I died from a glitch after I have been grinding for 5 hours straight.
So basically, I was thinking there also could be a safe zone(spawn) (currency in the game is called “CubeBucks”) I’m sorry that that happened though :/

Last edited:
Reactions: legendaryfox977

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I just came up with an idea 💡

So basically, I was thinking there also could be a safe zone(spawn) (currency in the game is called “CubeBucks”) I’m sorry that that happened though :/
Changed it to agree :)
But if you want this to be created you need to explain in more detail.

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly it seems like a good idea, I feel like that mode should be added to both versions of Cubecraft as I feel like it would bring more players to the server. I feel like that alone would not be enough but I think more catches and tweaks to it would make for a fun and awesome gamemode

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom