Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
When they ADD enchanting :)
ooooh well they said were they adding enchanting months ago but NOOOOO

They said the sky would be filled with flying pigs one day but has it happened? NOOOOO

They said Sharknado would happen but has it? NOOOOO

(i really have no idea what i'm getting at here)

Reactions: Younisco

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ok, allow me to conclude this thread for you all, as you seem to be getting into a huge debate over whether enchanting will be added or not, and this is likely to cause world war III within a matter of days...
I: TnT will cause lag, will likely not kill anyone with relatively good armour or distance, and there is absolutely 0 use for it.
II: A new coin that is obtained via spawning in and has a 1/100 chance of obtaining 2 of them would lead to chaotic farming of coins, and everybody will have the best gear. Not to mention all those with swords and armour, targeting players that have just spawned in for these "rare coins" (not that they don't already)
III: Anvils have absolutely no use as there is no enchanting books, and why would you want to name your swords in a game where you're supposed to kill people? There would be no place to locate an anvil either...
IV: What use would particles do? You hit someone and a firework goes off or something? Sounds like something out of starwars, and there's no use for this either. If anything, it would cause lag.
-Thread concluded, no need to thank me. Snap out -2k14

Reactions: Younisco

Skyboom46

Dec 16, 2013
I think they should add ENDER PEARLS that when you fire or throw it.. It exploads and does damage outside of shops, yet it doesnt blow up any blocks..

Reactions: Terrarialover11
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game