Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 16, 2017
In Snap's post about Tower Defense she says that ice towers hit only one mob at a time. Snap's thread is here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-tower-information.96571/

Now I'm pretty sure that in this picture the tower is hitting multiple mobs:
upload_2017-2-8_1-57-50.png

It seems like it's hitting all of them at the same time to me.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Also, I think you should add the leech tower as well since it didn't release when the post was writed.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You should probably also update poison towers description they seem to be super effective towards pigmen
Poison is decent against skeletons (not for the AoE effect per se). It's the only AoE tower able to target pigmen, skeletons (wither form), and the wither. Sometimes that little extra damage can make a difference when you decide to make minimal defense.

I would say it is not super effective against pigmen. The potion needs time to travel from launch to impact and pigmen move fast. Unless you have ice towers and quake to slow pigmen and maximize poison, their fast speed means fewer targets get affected from the explosion.

In short, it serves more as a support tower than as the main AoE (that award still goes to the mage). It's good only against nether ground mobs because it's the only AoE tower that can affect those.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Didn't have time to update it yesterday, as my teachers hate me (sorry!)
I'm going to see if somebody more familiar with the gamemode can modernise it for me, as I haven't personally played it in a very long time :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom