Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

@Efcluke94 I think this would be really cool to have, especially the roller coaster. Once you step into the ice track you’ll be given a boat. Stepping out will make it despawn.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well actually, yeah. That'd be very cool and fun I think. For example if you have to wait for your friends, you can just go in the roller coater or you can do that ice boat race with someone else. Is that ice boat racetrack meant to do with another player?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It would be cool but I know from experience from a couple of years ago, stuff like this really isn't worth the dev time. As it doesn't bring anything too exciting, just a nice little easter egg. It's one of those things you try it once and react "oh cool" then never touch it again and forget it's existence.

D

Deleted member 352903

It would be cool but I know from experience from a couple of years ago, stuff like this really isn't worth the dev time. As it doesn't bring anything too exciting, just a nice little easter egg. It's one of those things you try it once and react "oh cool" then never touch it again and forget it's existence.
Just like Lobby Games :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom