Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like to see a elytra kit in lucky islands?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZuperZlime

Jan 25, 2020
it just feels like that would fit cus there are already a lucky block drop that is an elytra

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I disagree, this would be very overpowered as you can just fly to other peoples island without them being able to defend. It may be a lucky block drop but this would be very overpowered and annoying as players can just run away.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
8 fireworks is way too overpowered. You can just fly to your neighbours. Just an Elytra as a kit without anything is good enough.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
An elytra kit would be fun! Tho giving any rockets with it in my opinion is way too overpowered. Even if you get 1 rocket with it you could immediately fly to the middle as soon as the game starts.

A no from me because of the rockets. I do like the idea of an elytra kit.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Elytras should just be a loot drop. Besides that, they wouldn't work because Cubecraft is hosted on a 1.9 server on Java.
Just an Elytra as a kit without anything is good enough.
Not quite, I wouldn't want someone equiping their elytra right as they drop out of their cage and fly to middle or someone elses island that way.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It might become a overpowered item, that will stretch games in some cases.
Imagine, that you want to escape from someone in a fighting battle scenario, and instead of ender pearls you'll just use this.
That'll make games more longer and might result in some people getting frustrated like me for exsample.
Those cases wouldn't be so common, but they will still exsist.

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
Es simplemente una muy mala idea, ya que las elytras solo los usan para acampar, no hay un solo jugador que los use para atacar, solo los usan para huir huir huir y huir por minutos, contrario a lo que dices, a mi me gustaria que quitar an las elytras y dejar solo las perlas de ender o el arco de gancho

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
An Elytra kit would be interesting but a cooldown on it so you couldn't use it within the first 5 seconds of spawning, this is to prevent what SanCookie said about people flying to the middle or other peoples islands. However, I say an Elytra kit would be interesting.

Reactions: aris_12

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
This would be way too overpowered, in my opinion. I think it should just stay the way it is, as a loot drop. Otherwise you could have a really big advantage over everyone else, which I feel kits shouldn't really allow.

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
lol, I actually made firework rockets once in a game of team lucky islands.

Very sadly, they didn't work at all D:

Theres a Map called "Oasis" and on it there is sugar cane to make paper, and you can kill witches to get gunpowder, then combine them to make rockets. Although it was a great adventure creating them and they are cool just to see In game, they sadly don't work, it just plays the clicking animation and nothing happens. I assume this is because of the older version of Minecraft that Cubecraft is run in, this version also breaks a couple other things, for example you can't create observers or boats in game.

And as for the kit... as someone who abuses elytra a ton I would love to see it as a kit but, it would be hella overpowered even without the fireworks (if they were to work that is).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom