Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 5, 2021
Hey! My name is Shainy and I would like to apply to be the administrator of the cubecraft server I know what ranks are before him but to be honest I would like to reach that rank, obviously going up little by little but I have seen several problems in several games like SkyWars or EggWars and I would like to help with it, besides that I have been on the server a lot and I know a lot about it, news etc, so ... yes, I would like to be a member of the staff, I hope to get a response from an administrator :)

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
1628148212248.png

• Angry
Reactions: Lyriie

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Unfortunately there are no admin positions you can apply for right now :(
Besides, this is not the correct way to ask for it. If there was a job position open, you could take a look at https://jobs.cubecraft.net/ for available positions.
I have seen several problems in several games like SkyWars or EggWars and I would like to help with it
You could make suggestions about how to fix them without being an admin, would help the server by a ton :)

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Hey! My name is Shainy and I would like to apply to be the administrator of the cubecraft server I know what ranks are before him but to be honest I would like to reach that rank, obviously going up little by little but I have seen several problems in several games like SkyWars or EggWars and I would like to help with it, besides that I have been on the server a lot and I know a lot about it, news etc, so ... yes, I would like to be a member of the staff, I hope to get a response from an administrator :)
You could aim higher, like
Buy a good PC (at least 5000$).
Run your own Server.
#You could be -> Admin, Creator, Sentinel, Whatever you want, in other words THE BOSS

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
You could aim higher, like
Buy a good PC (at least 5000$).
Run your own Server.
#You could be -> Admin, Creator, Sentinel, Whatever you want, in other words THE BOSS
As a former server owner. I think it would be cheaper if you subscribe to a hosting service. Besides, you need a whole development team, advertisments, etc etc. to be able to even compete in the Bedrock server market. Its a very hard process and requires a lot of commitment, time, and budget. And the worst of all is that, your idea can fail as in Business wise, which will make maintaining it expensive, and at the end you will need to shut down. However, with any risk you take, it can sometimes be a good idea after-all, it could maybe work out, but as I said, it is very hard, and its a risk afterall, it could work or it couldn't

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
As a former server owner. I think it would be cheaper if you subscribe to a hosting service. Besides, you need a whole development team, advertisments, etc etc. to be able to even compete in the Bedrock server market. Its a very hard process and requires a lot of commitment, time, and budget. And the worst of all is that, your idea can fail as in Business wise, which will make maintaining it expensive, and at the end you will need to shut down. However, with any risk you take, it can sometimes be a good idea after-all, it could maybe work out, but as I said, it is very hard, and its a risk afterall, it could work or it couldn't
I know, thats why I suggested the PC.
I could say OVH, but it needs $, a lot.

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
I know, thats why I suggested the PC.
I could say OVH, but it needs $, a lot
Making your own pc a host will cause it to be a headache when actually using it, let alone port forwarding which affects your whole network and can leave you vulnerable if you mess up the firewall

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Making your own pc a host will cause it to be a headache when actually using it, let alone port forwarding which affects your whole network and can leave you vulnerable if you mess up the firewall
PC as server for max 20 players, for more players a dedicated server would be the right choice.
-Port forwarding,,, you only need to forward 1 port.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
You could always apply for Helper and work your way up to Moderator, Sr. Mod, etc. Though, the applications are currently closed. Keep an eye out for when they re-open again! :) Good luck.

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
PC as server for max 20 players, for more players a dedicated server would be the right choice.
-Port forwarding,,, you only need to forward 1 port.
A lot of routers differ when it comes to port forwarding, and through my expirience, I had my ISP block the minecraft default server port, so its such a headache, and in the end you will waste 5000$ worth of pc equipment...

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
A lot of routers differ when it comes to port forwarding, and through my expirience, I had my ISP block the minecraft default server port, so its such a headache, and in the end you will waste 5000$ worth of pc equipment...
Ofcourse the first thing to check is the connection.
I have a Fiber-Optic internet, and my ISP does not block nothing, I can open any port.

#
I did the same thing using a PC a few years ago, so I know what I'm talking about.
then each update MC needed more RAM, more RAM, more RAM, then I left the project.

#I'm STOP replying, this thread started with him asking to be staff member, and is ended with us, commenting each-other.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom