1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I what to say something

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ultra Pvp, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra Pvp

Ultra Pvp Member

I just saw a appeal by U7D or @kieran1323 and I saw his ban appeal was denied but first thing was if he had killaura how come he was hitting him from behind and he was just running and come come the two guys who came to kill him were not hit so all im saying is that Kieran1323 is innocent just by looking at the video p.s I allways beat U7D in pvp he sucks

2. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    Uhh... I have no idea what you're saying, but I will do my best to answer your questions

Killaura attacks anyone within a radius of you, making it possible for him to hit you while not even facing you. As for the two guys, it's entirely possible his killaura just plain didn't work. There are plenty of killaura/hack clients for pvp, so I wouldn't be surprised if he just found a not-so-good one that doesn't hit all the time. Some killaura client mods also have a whitelist of people not to kill, so maybe they were his friends? Point is, killaura's a derpy little thing. With the new anti-killaura plugin, I wouldn't be concerned about more usages of this type of hack.

I have absolutely no idea what the point of this thread is. If someone here is fluent in Herpderp, please translate.

YounB, SpritySpritz and OrangeGE like this.
  3. bjornebjorn97

bjornebjorn97 Member

You don't' read through your texts before posting them don't you...

4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.