Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Pvp

Jul 24, 2014
I just saw a appeal by U7D or @kieran1323 and I saw his ban appeal was denied but first thing was if he had killaura how come he was hitting him from behind and he was just running and come come the two guys who came to kill him were not hit so all im saying is that Kieran1323 is innocent just by looking at the video p.s I allways beat U7D in pvp he sucks

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Uhh... I have no idea what you're saying, but I will do my best to answer your questions

Killaura attacks anyone within a radius of you, making it possible for him to hit you while not even facing you. As for the two guys, it's entirely possible his killaura just plain didn't work. There are plenty of killaura/hack clients for pvp, so I wouldn't be surprised if he just found a not-so-good one that doesn't hit all the time. Some killaura client mods also have a whitelist of people not to kill, so maybe they were his friends? Point is, killaura's a derpy little thing. With the new anti-killaura plugin, I wouldn't be concerned about more usages of this type of hack.

I have absolutely no idea what the point of this thread is. If someone here is fluent in Herpderp, please translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom