Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have frequently had annoying experiences on Free-For-All in which I'm about to kill someone (let's say I'm on 4 hearts and they're on 2), but then their friend with full health comes up behind me and then I'm suddenly up against 12 hearts when I have only 4. Not to mention I'm getting hit by two people at once.
My idea for a solution is this: Similar to some game modes on the smaller server Zeqa, I say it should be impossible to hit somebody while they are in combat with someone else. That way, the worst the opponent's friend can do is get in your way. I definitely think the idea of gaining extra hearts for kills is helpful though!

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand that it may be a little annoying when people interrupt your fights but this was already suggested and the majority disagreed with it, including me D:

In that situation, I would suggest trying to finish off the player with 2 hearts which should heal you up a bit and run until you regain your health, then you can try to kill the other player if they're still interested in killing you

Reactions: Reesle

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I have frequently had annoying experiences on Free-For-All in which I'm about to kill someone (let's say I'm on 4 hearts and they're on 2), but then their friend with full health comes up behind me and then I'm suddenly up against 12 hearts when I have only 4. Not to mention I'm getting hit by two people at once.
My idea for a solution is this: Similar to some game modes on the smaller server Zeqa, I say it should be impossible to hit somebody while they are in combat with someone else. That way, the worst the opponent's friend can do is get in your way. I definitely think the idea of gaining extra hearts for kills is helpful though!
It's called FFA for a reason. The only rules are our core rules https://cbecrft.net/rules. Teaming is allowed in our FFA gamemode. We don't have a clan system; we don't have any special party settings; it's simple PvP. If players create clans to target people then it's not something we have control over or need to monitor unless they are cheating on our network. In that case, we take action where needed.

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Idea land :)
Pronouns
He/Him
Free For all is free for all we can do anything we want in it, just Don't break rules :)

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom