• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I think I played this game just once, anyway there are people who wanted and want this game back, I hope Staff team take this into account as there were some peope who really loved and enjoyed playing this game.
I don't know what was the real reason to remove this gamemode but I doubt it was important.

@jollow250 you might give your opinion on this thread :p

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I didnt like the game. Anyways I dont think it should come back because old games need to make place for new games. The new Arcade games are great in my opinion. The games are fun to play, and a lot of people play them! In the previous Arcade games most games started after 10 minutes because just nobody played them!

Please stop these threads with "we want ... back!" As theyre probably not going to listen to it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@jollow250 you might give your opinion on this thread :p
I'm surprised you tagged me and not Komodo
kinda the reason he gave up on this server partially
so just going to insert is agreeing tag here @komododragon 2002
anyways
the game I quite liked however there were just some kits that for the most part were easy mode
due to the bug with the Skeleton kit it absolutely destroyed most kits
and the blaze would dominate too it's special attack would also lag quite a bit but ignore that
the bow kits were just way to OP
most of the kits were decently balanced (except for Enderman for a long time that was my go-to kit in this game until it broke and even it's invisibility couldn't help)
it's weapon just didn't have enough strength to properly compete it did just over 1 heart of damage on hit and that is without armour it's weapon was so underpowered
with those changes I'd say I love it

honestly for the reason of removal
I'd assume it was due to camping (which was more the maps) and due to unbalanced gameplay

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'm surprised you tagged me and not Komodo
kinda the reason he gave up on this server partially
so just going to insert is agreeing tag here @komododragon 2002
anyways
the game I quite liked however there were just some kits that for the most part were easy mode
due to the bug with the Skeleton kit it absolutely destroyed most kits
and the blaze would dominate too it's special attack would also lag quite a bit but ignore that
the bow kits were just way to OP
most of the kits were decently balanced (except for Enderman for a long time that was my go-to kit in this game until it broke and even it's invisibility couldn't help)
it's weapon just didn't have enough strength to properly compete it did just over 1 heart of damage on hit and that is without armour it's weapon was so underpowered
with those changes I'd say I love it

honestly for the reason of removal
I'd assume it was due to camping (which was more the maps) and due to unbalanced gameplay
I don't want it back. I want the 1,8 version back (by 1,8, all kits were almost balanced) or I would like to see a better version: new maps and a return of the nostalgic maps (maybe revamps), balanced kits and abilities (maybe more kits and abilities) and just something that makes the game more popular!

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
I want it back but reworked to make it easier to kill players and to remove all the camping.

LeoLion12345

Mar 9, 2016
I played it a few times, it was fun but not many people joined the game as time went on. So it was just taking up space on the server... Although it would be cool if they added back and more people started playing it!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
QUICK UPDATE
They can add a (cool) update so more people will play it
this is why people get mad when their favourite games are updated in ways that change the game for them
Because people say things like having a "cool update" as what they want as an update
"Cool update" doesn't really help staff know what it is that would be added
(Sorry just went off on a tangent, it just really triggers me when people say things like add a fun update or things like that without saying anything like you could add this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom