Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like hunger games to come back

• YES

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • i enjoy throwing eggs and being throwed by eggs

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, i'm writting here to you all, because since cubecraft had a "remodelation" (and therefore hunger games dissaperared) i've been missing this game SO much (and i've seen a lot of people doing too), of course i play more of the minigames, but hunger games is (was) for sure my favourite, now we have 3 pvp games in the air (skywars,lucky islands,eggwars) and what about the land PvP games? we just have FFA...a place where you endless kill each other and there are ALWAYS teams of 8 persons who are just staying there without doing anything XD (idk why they do it... but it's very boring XD)

Well i'll say it clearer 3(pvp flouting games) vs 1(pvp land game, well if it's possible to call it a game :( )

I just came to cubecraft to play PvP, since if it was the old 1.8 PvP i would just go to hypixel (and i think a lot of people would)

Then i enjoy playing foating pvp games, but sometimes i don't want to fall off of the bridge XD and just want to have a start and end game where i just win because of my pvp skills and not throwing an egg XD

I understand may be there is a motive to erase hunger games...but pls THEN LET US KNOW more clearly

I think a lot of people would start playing again in cubecraft if them had a hunger games to play there, nothing else to say, peace out!

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
It was removed due to it not being popular, however, it's a featured game in which you can vote here. As for an explanation to why this has all occurred and the motive behind it, you can read about it here on "The Big Change".

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It's one of the featured games right now. It was removed because Cube had too less players for all gamemodes. That had to remove some. You can vote for SG to be the featured game.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, i'm writting here to you all, because since cubecraft had a "remodelation" (and therefore hunger games dissaperared) i've been missing this game SO much (and i've seen a lot of people doing too), of course i play more of the minigames, but hunger games is (was) for sure my favourite, now we have 3 pvp games in the air (skywars,lucky islands,eggwars) and what about the land PvP games? we just have FFA...a place where you endless kill each other and there are ALWAYS teams of 8 persons who are just staying there without doing anything XD (idk why they do it... but it's very boring XD)

Well i'll say it clearer 3(pvp flouting games) vs 1(pvp land game, well if it's possible to call it a game :( )

I just came to cubecraft to play PvP, since if it was the old 1.8 PvP i would just go to hypixel (and i think a lot of people would)

Then i enjoy playing foating pvp games, but sometimes i don't want to fall off of the bridge XD and just want to have a start and end game where i just win because of my pvp skills and not throwing an egg XD

I understand may be there is a motive to erase hunger games...but pls THEN LET US KNOW more clearly

I think a lot of people would start playing again in cubecraft if them had a hunger games to play there, nothing else to say, peace out!

Nice biased poll.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom