Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which rank should I get?


  • Total voters
    14

jamesthesignificant

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2024
250
1,618
164
Antartica
Pronouns
He/She/They
I have Eggwars Rank and I used to have Beta Games Subscription, but what should I get next? I'm interested in seeing what you guys think!

Edit: I got the Blockwars rank
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
All very good rank options with great loot, but I’d say it depends on whether you’re more of a casual player or an intense player. If you’re more of a casual player, I would suggest Minerware or Lucky Blocks. If you’re more of an intense player, I would suggest Blockwars or Battle Arena.
Then from there, decide from the two remaining which gamemode(s) you could see yourself playing more often than the other, or which one you enjoy more than the other.

As for me, I’m voting Lucky Blocks, as I love the game’s whacky fun and the rank also contains MANY cool cosmetics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

GoblinAstral

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2024
77
179
39
The bedrock edition server menu
I have Eggwars Rank and I used to have Beta Games Subscription, but what should I get next? I'm interested in seeing what you guys think!
I think the battle arena rank is cool as it also gives you voting for all other duels, but also I really like the lucky blocks rank because lucky blocks is a really fun game, those are the two ranks I have gotten and I like them a lot!
 

!notcitingdow

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2024
64
115
39
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
All very good rank options with great loot, but I’d say it depends on whether you’re more of a casual player or an intense player. If you’re more of a casual player, I would suggest Minerware or Lucky Blocks. If you’re more of an intense player, I would suggest Blockwars or Battle Arena.
Then from there, decide from the two remaining which gamemode(s) you could see yourself playing more often than the other, or which one you enjoy more than the other.

As for me, I’m voting Lucky Blocks, as I love the game’s whacky fun and the rank also contains MANY cool cosmetics.
S-Tier Game
 
  • Love
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom