Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you want survival games to be a permanent game

• Total voters

littlemoocow

Aug 19, 2020
When i first joined this server (about 2 weeks ago,) I had the most fun playing the team survival games with my friend. I don't see the point of having it be a featured game, because if I remember correctly, it constantly had about 100 people playing. The featured game that's on right now has about 7 people playing. Personally, the experience I had while playing hunger games was way more fun/memorable than the slime infection game.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
As much as I love to see it rise again as a permanent game, I'm unsure if it will still get the same hundreds of players that it got as a featured game.
This is the reason that it can’t happen. If the game is always there, then people will be less likely to play it, that’s why it’s featured, not just a main game.

zAmeer

Mar 15, 2020
Yes, because as I see it the survival games don't look it is an arcade game, so I'd love to see it permanent game, I hope to see that as possible as cubecraft can, thanks.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I would love to see Survival Games as a permanent game too, but I wouldn't be so sure if it would get the same amount of players that other games get. Most likely, not.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This is the reason that it can’t happen. If the game is always there, then people will be less likely to play it, that’s why it’s featured, not just a main game.
That doesn't make sense if talking about the other games since those have lower player counts too, specifically minerware and parkour.

I didn't word my original post quite clearly, but I also wanted to mention the game's overall history. There's a video explaining the overall history of SG and its decline. I think this one sums it up, citing that SG's decline is related to MC's general decline in the mid-2010s.

Coincidentally, around 2016 was when CCG's SG has at least 100 players or more, if not hundreds if I recall correctly. There was an update in 2016 that revamped CCG's SG by adding new maps, changing kits, and loot; this most likely caused SG here to get some popularity. However, it was around mid-2017 when its numbers fell to <100.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Well I think I agree with u survival games is a populair game and I want to play it some more so if I have to wait so long before I can play again it’s just annoying.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
nope i hope it doesnt become a permanent game because i think it will be too boring for new players! games like lucky island are much more exciting survival games maybe will have 20 players playing thats it

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I think survival games is a good modality, what happens is that I don't think it gathers enough players to become permanent.
Nor could it be incorporated because it is only for those of the 1.9.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I personally don't like survival games a lot, and I don't think it's really popular among others either :/. So I don't think it should be a permanent game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: EggCracker12

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don’t think that Survival Games should be a permanent mode because it’s not that popular like other modes for example: Build Battle, etc.
We haven't had build wars on here for years wtf you mean. I wouldn't want sg permanent as it isn't fun to play sg since it's only 1.9

Reactions: EggCracker12
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom