Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarioRules126

Sep 2, 2016
When I hear that I am thinking that u gather items and then buy lucky blocks with that iron gold and diamonds. Depending if it is a lot of an item or an expensive one determines how lucky it is. You then open it and that is the stuff u get.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
When I hear that I am thinking that u gather items and then buy lucky blocks with that iron gold and diamonds. Depending if it is a lot of an item or an expensive one determines how lucky it is. You then open it and that is the stuff u get.
What would you get from the lucky blocks, is it similar to lucky islands?

MarioRules126

Sep 2, 2016
Random things and hope for the best. The better the material the higher chance of getting something good.

MarioRules126

Sep 2, 2016
I mean u still have to get the materials to buy and u still have to protect your egg... You just need lucky blocks to get ur items to do that stuff.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I mean u still have to get the materials to buy and u still have to protect your egg... You just need lucky blocks to get ur items to do that stuff.
And? There is no ability, just luck. If you have enough luck to get full chain at the start of the game... or bad luck and don't get anything. Still -1

MarioRules126

Sep 2, 2016
Yeah the game would be for people who like the luck of the draw. Does not have to be for everyone.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I think maybe lucky eggwars
Why'd you make something semiliar to Lucky Islands? Seems useless to me.
Also, when making a suggestion, adding as much information as possible would be helpful. This could help other players/staff members to understand your idea. And give a honest opinion on your idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom