Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I have 2 ideas on two seperate threads the first one would be ....

so the summoner kit has this

Wood sword
Wood pickaxe
Leather chestplate
Summon bone

But this kit is extremely underpowered and needs to be nerfed a little so my ideas were as follows

-Fix skeletons: not sure what they are supposed to do but all they do is follow you and enemies around maybe give them a shovel or something
-Fix Creepers: creepers are pretty much useless unless in a confined area my suggestion is to make them super charged or make the area of blast trigger bigger so creepers get a running start because its near impossible to get an actively moving player in the blast radius
-Fix mob speed: in general mobs are to slow especially the slime and zombie you can easily outwalk any mob in this kit
-Fix the crowding issue: awhile ago i reported this issue but i dont think i really got an answer, what happens is if theres no enemies around, the mobs will come back to you, the problem is they try to get as close as they can if your standing still, here are the issues

1. The mobs will step in front of you blocking your arrows shots
2. In 1.8 they stand inside you making it impossible to see
3. 1.9 unit collision gives the potential for them to push you off the map

My idea to fix this is: whenever the mobs return to you they stop about a block or two away sort of like an invisible wall around you

-fix invis tracking: mobs sometimes can track players using the ninja kit whether that is following them( they dont attack) or simply looking in their direction and not deviating from its spot even if another enemy passes by (the same behavior when they focus on a money stealer)

New trap idea:
fire trap- when broken sets enemy that broke it on fire for 5 seconds

Part 2: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-summon-you-kit-upgrade-and-general-upgrade-ideas-part-2.185639/

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've never used to summoner kit before but with these problems I can see why people don't use it xD I completely agree with this except for invis tracking because ninja really needs a kit to counter it as its so op...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've never used to summoner kit before but with these problems I can see why people don't use it xD I completely agree with this except for invis tracking because ninja really needs a kit to counter it as its so op...
Not really, turn particles to max or shoot them with a bow you can see their every move (ive been accused of tracers because of this lol)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
First of all:
It took me a while to figure out what this thread was trying to cover

Second of all:
Why do you have 2 separate threads? why not just keep it as one?

Third of all:
This would make crossteaming a thing you can do, by feeding the opposing team kills.

Third and a half of all:
Why is this part one if it makes zero sense without reading part 2? Part 2 seems more like a part 1.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First of all:
It took me a while to figure out what this thread was trying to cover

Second of all:
Why do you have 2 separate threads? why not just keep it as one?

Third of all:
This would make crossteaming a thing you can do, by feeding the opposing team kills.

Third and a half of all:
Why is this part one if it makes zero sense without reading part 2? Part 2 seems more like a part 1.
Currently the mobs do not focus on and cant hurt your teammates that wont change so i dont know how you could exactly cross team or if you can, how it would be different from now

i split the ideas into two threads because this is a kit buff and problem fixing, and part 2 is a a whole new feature , also 1 idea per thread as i was taught

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom