Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you guys like this to be added to CubeCraft Java Minecraft server?

• Yes! I like it.

• No, I don't like it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

_Avoider_

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hello!
I would like to suggest this idea to help and improve CubeCraft Minecraft Server
The idea is : Old punishments by staff should expire after time.
For Example : You get muted for swearing for 1 week, and then after some really long time you write something against the rules in the global chat by mistake or meant to be in party chat, then you get muted for 1 month instead of 1 week again just because your last punishment was not expired from your mute history so the next one would be longer.

The thing is... Most of players change...Imagine if you didn't swear or get any punishment since a while.. and then you do a little mistake and then get muted for 4 Months.. after not doing anything for a while or even more than a year..
some people are permanently muted because their old punishments was not expired at all..
so please think about it carefully!

I hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading! Hope you vote to help CubeCraft to improve their Minecraft server.​

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No.
There is a set of rules for a reason and yes some people change, they can appeal permanent mutes or bans a few years later in which is probably a good time period to change in. Any sooner and they will likely do the same thing again.

Reactions: Technosword

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
It depends,

For warns, this is already the case
For mutes, it could be nice to expire them after like 1 or 2 years
For bans, I don't think they should ever expire

Reactions: _Avoider_

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe the warns are permanent if they were correct, accordingly about mutes, I think it depends, in my opinion, it could be astonishing about mutes but regarding bans, I wouldn't like it, Although I would love to keep the system as it at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion!

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hello!
I would like to suggest this idea to help and improve CubeCraft Minecraft Server
The idea is : Old punishments by staff should expire after time.
For Example : You get muted for swearing for 1 week, and then after some really long time you write something against the rules in the global chat by mistake or meant to be in party chat, then you get muted for 1 month instead of 1 week again just because your last punishment was not expired from your mute history so the next one would be longer.

The thing is... Most of players change...Imagine if you didn't swear or get any punishment since a while.. and then you do a little mistake and then get muted for 4 Months.. after not doing anything for a while or even more than a year..
some people are permanently muted because their old punishments was not expired at all..
so please think about it carefully!

I hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading! Hope you vote to help CubeCraft to improve their Minecraft server.​

We have the rules set as they are for a reason. To teach you a lesson to not do it again. If you read the rules page, most punishments start off with a warning, then can go to a ban or mute. If you swear in chat you will start off with a Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute.
The history does not expire as it shows that you did not learn your lesson from the first time and broke the rules again. I would read the rules and find out what can get you in trouble and not to do it again.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
If you break the same rule multiple times, regardless of the time between, you've shown that you still haven't learnt from your old lesson and deserve the longer punishment. There's no excuse or reason why you should have your punishment removed or reduced. You broke the rules, face the consequences

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree with what everyone is saying. If you feel as though you have been punished for too long based off your past punishments, you can appeal and explain that to the staff member. Sorry but it's a no from me.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i have to disagree like most other people, i get that people change over time and its true for sure. most people get punished when they're still quite young (including myself hahah x3). its always possible to discuss your punishment with staff and when you're lucky enough convince them maybe. either way, you always know there are rules and concequences, if you break those rules you need to be punished

Reactions: pieterpeer
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom