Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i love it

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
me personally i like to be a lone wolf so i never liked teams and when solo was added and i like 1.9 pvp so ive been slaying it in these games i got hacksuated did some challenges (sorry ill try to post screenshots later) such as no gold,only bow,no armour,donald trump etc
hacksuation.png
hacksuation i think.png
tnt death.png
sore loser.png
hacksuation.png
hacksuation i think.png
tnt death.png
sore loser.png
2016-04-13_21.48.12.png
2016-04-13_21.48.12.png
hacksuation.png
hacksuation i think.png
tnt death.png
sore loser.png
2016-04-13_21.48.12.png
hacksuation.png
hacksuation i think.png
tnt death.png
sore loser.png
2016-04-13_21.48.12.png

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016
Oh boy I hope to run into you someday, I've only got 14 games and 13 wins but I'm sure I'll keep steady with that ratio as I venture on. Don't see many people on eggwars even capable of PvPing so I enjoy seeing people like yourself, see you on the field, and I hope to get your egg;)

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Oh boy I hope to run into you someday, I've only got 14 games and 13 wins but I'm sure I'll keep steady with that ratio as I venture on. Don't see many people on eggwars even capable of PvPing so I enjoy seeing people like yourself, see you on the field, and I hope to get your egg;)
maybe we can plan to meet in game and have a 1v1 or have a 2 person challenge

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom