Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
If your problem with nakeds punching you is that they hit you off, just build a wall. Also, who raids an island without obsidian? That's a must have for dealing with nakeds.

I don't think anything in this update was NEEDED, but for some reason people wanted it anyway. The villager and generators are okay, but everything else is flat out bad and unneeded. I've never struggled with the "problems" they tried to fix in this update. Don't ask me for a counter argument because I've shown how I feel about this update in other posts. If you don't know, I hate it.

This update made me leave eggwars forever, and honestly, I haven't felt motivated to log on to Cubecraft since. I'm very disappointed about this...

But I think I might just stop getting involved on the forum from now on. It's pointless. It's clear there's no hope of the update getting undone, and those of us that dislike it are the minority. I've lost all hope in this community... Now that I think about it, this is probably going to be my last post. So goodbye. I wish Cubecraft hadn't ruined my favorite game. But yea. I have no reason to come back, so goodbye...
:(

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If your problem with nakeds punching you is that they hit you off, just build a wall. Also, who raids an island without obsidian? That's a must have for dealing with nakeds.

I don't think anything in this update was NEEDED, but for some reason people wanted it anyway. The villager and generators are okay, but everything else is flat out bad and unneeded. I've never struggled with the "problems" they tried to fix in this update. Don't ask me for a counter argument because I've shown how I feel about this update in other posts. If you don't know, I hate it.

This update made me leave eggwars forever, and honestly, I haven't felt motivated to log on to Cubecraft since. I'm very disappointed about this...

But I think I might just stop getting involved on the forum from now on. It's pointless. It's clear there's no hope of the update getting undone, and those of us that dislike it are the minority. I've lost all hope in this community... Now that I think about it, this is probably going to be my last post. So goodbye. I wish Cubecraft hadn't ruined my favorite game. But yea. I have no reason to come back, so goodbye...

The arguments you've provided are self centered, majorily. Leave if you want, do what you want.

EDIT: I would like to point out, most of the arguments I've seen you made are constantly repeating themselves. Even after answered by logical responses, you still deny why some issues such as camping (of all sorts) aren't an issue.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

I agree. This used to be the only minigame I played, but I've been playing far less and looking around for other options.

But disagreeing with something about Cubecraft or having a more negative opinion about it doesn't really get appreciated around here. Shows how young the Minecraft community it. It was the same with the huge hacker issue, you couldn't say a word about it or the whole Cubecraft-fan-team showed up and told you otherwise.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The arguments you've provided are self centered, majorily. Leave if you want, do what you want.

EDIT: I would like to point out, most of the arguments I've seen you made are constantly repeating themselves. Even after answered by logical responses, you still deny why some issues such as camping (of all sorts) aren't an issue.

First of all you have to understand that it is okay if people have a different opinion then you. If he feels like this update ruined the experience for him that's totally okay.

Both the once that like the update and the once that don't like it have the same arguments that are repeated all the time. Why? Because there are limited arguments, it's not an endless update?! Camping is sadly still an issue? I don't see how this update changes that? And you know what's funny, last game I played yesterday some kid made a skybase. I could have gotten him early on, but because the 25 diamonds a punch bow cost right now I couldn't buy one. So he stayed up there until we were the only two left. That wouldn't have happened before ;)

But I would love to hear your insight about the camping issue.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
And there are none. You don't get

Dear god. Can't think of a counterargument, tries to insult me.

I'm out here. This has been a normal discussion so far, really a shame you had to react like this. Have a nice day.
Really? I did? I read my post again to make sure nothing could be taken offensive and the only thing I thought could be was ''Then you have some serious attention issues as you can't handle the 3s wait'.'' If that's offending, let me rephrase it: The 3s respawn timer greatly improves the game, when someone is attacking your base, while only sacrificing 3s of your time if you die by other causes.

If anything else was offending to you, I'm sorry, Nothing I've ever posted on this forum was ever meant to offend anyone.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
First of all you have to understand that it is okay if people have a different opinion then you. If he feels like this update ruined the experience for him that's totally okay.

Both the once that like the update and the once that don't like it have the same arguments that are repeated all the time. Why? Because there are limited arguments, it's not an endless update?! Camping is sadly still an issue? I don't see how this update changes that? And you know what's funny, last game I played yesterday some kid made a skybase. I could have gotten him early on, but because the 25 diamonds a punch bow cost right now I couldn't buy one. So he stayed up there until we were the only two left. That wouldn't have happened before ;)

First of all, the update has dealt with camping quite well. Here are some threads that really point out the issues of camping, with suggestions that got into the game:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/mid-camping-bows-potions-and-more.191068/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestions-to-prevent-camping.191297/ (sorry, self crediting)
Second, Skybases are against the rules, even if the bow could stop it, it shouldn't, because it isn't allowed in the first place (there is no anti-hack bow as well).

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
First of all, the update has dealt with camping quite well. Here are some threads that really point out the issues of camping, with suggestions that got into the game:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestions-to-prevent-camping.191297/ (sorry, self crediting)
Second, Skybases are against the rules, even if the bow could stop it, it shouldn't, because it isn't allowed in the first place (there is no anti-hack bow as well).

It might not be allowed, that doesn't mean it never happens? Same for hacking. It's against the rules, yet there are countless hackers on the server.

So you suggest not dealing with the skybasers at all, and just record... and leave?

I do agree with the enderpearls in normal, that is indeed a great addition to stop camping. The high price for a bow? Not so much. People who usually try to attack need to wait longer, before they get a bow.... which results in them being longer on mid or in their base.

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
In my opinion, I completely agree with you. Not only do I hate the look of the new generators, I don't like the fact that they tried to almost replicate Hypixel Bedwars. The main reason why I played Egg Wars was that of its challenge and differentiation. I know that there are rumours going around that Cubecraft is dying, I don't think they should copy other servers. I would like to point out that I do not care of the respawn timer, as it doesn't really make a difference because of my terrible ping. And I find the new armour colour is useless, its make the armour look ugly. And also the shop... that is the biggest mistake they could've done, It makes it so obvious that they tried to copy Hypixel. And also the Under Da Sea map revamp was terrible. Although the CubeCraft staff team put a lot of effort into this update, I do truly think it should be removed. :(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:mad::mad::(:(:(:mad::mad:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I do understand that different people have different opinions. Yet all of you guys barely provide new reasons why the update shouldn't be here in the dirt place. You guys simply use the same reasons, that are already countered. Then you guys would say this update ruined everything. Get over it. If this update was here before you ever played, then you wouldn't be arguing about it. Camping isn't going to go away with an update like this, but it's now possible to play on an even level against campers. Reasons are already given why the punch bow should increase. I see very little reasons why it should be decreased. People who skybase, I doubt you can't kill him without a punch bow.

It might not be allowed, that doesn't mean it never happens? Same for hacking. It's against the rules, yet there are countless hackers on the server.

So you suggest not dealing with the skybasers at all, and just record... and leave?

I do agree with the enderpearls in normal, that is indeed a great addition to stop camping. The high price for a bow? Not so much. People who usually try to attack need to wait longer, before they get a bow.... which results in them being longer on mid or in their base.

Record them if you want. But the point is. Why do you need a punch bow in every fight? Can you not play the game without it? I rather have a game where people aren't to scared to fight without a punch bow then a game where people constantly use it. People will wait longer, if they want to. But that means you can attack them while they are at it. It's not like they have a punch bow to knock you off your bridge.

In my opinion, I completely agree with you. Not only do I hate the look of the new generators, I don't like the fact that they tried to almost replicate Hypixel Bedwars. The main reason why I played Egg Wars was that of its challenge and differentiation. I know that there are rumours going around that Cubecraft is dying, I don't think they should copy other servers. I would like to point out that I do not care of the respawn timer, as it doesn't really make a difference because of my terrible ping. And I find the new armour colour is useless, its make the armour look ugly. And also the shop... that is the biggest mistake they could've done, It makes it so obvious that they tried to copy Hypixel. And also the Under Da Sea map revamp was terrible. Although the CubeCraft staff team put a lot of effort into this update, I do truly think it should be removed. :(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:mad::mad::(:(:(:mad::mad:

Explain why the UnderDaSea revamp was terrible.

Features that Cube used in their update aren't necessarily bad. It's now easier to use the shop, you can always change back to the old one. Colored armor don't make much of a difference. So why worry about it?

Last edited:

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I do understand that different people have different opinions. Yet all of you guys barely provide new reasons why the update shouldn't be here in the dirt place. You guys simply use the same reasons, that are already countered. Then you guys would say this update ruined everything. Get over it. If this update was here before you ever played, then you wouldn't be arguing about it. Camping isn't going to go away with an update like this, but it's now possible to play on an even level against campers. Reasons are already given why the punch bow should increase. I see very little reasons why it should be decreased. People who skybase, I doubt you can't kill him without a punch bow.

Record them if you want. But the point is. Why do you need a punch bow in every fight? Can you not play the game without it? I rather have a game where people aren't to scared to fight without a punch bow then a game where people constantly use it. People will wait longer, if they want to. But that means you can attack them while they are at it. It's not like they have a punch bow to knock you off your bridge.

Features that Cube used in their update aren't necessarily bad. It's not easier to use the shop, you can always chane t back to the old one. Colored armor don't make much of a difference. So why worry about it?

Alright, I just want to reply to this before I go because I have some counter arguments, that are apparently "repetitive". I can't sit by when there is an argument that is irrelevant and not true. (Yes, I am directly stating that what you argued is not grounded and false.)

First off, if a counter argument is being repeated it's because the point it's countering is being repeated. So if you give an argument, that is also repetitive. I know I've addressed everything you point out in other posts.

Second, if this update was here before we ever played, we wouldn't have played. The game lost its allure with this update, so what makes you think we would have enjoyed it if we were first joining the game? We want eggwars, not some cheap bedwars knock-off.

People who complain about campers and bow-spammers have no valid reason for it. They didn't need to increase the price of the punch bow. I've never struggled with campers or bow-spammers. EVER! All you need is control of mid and a solid hour to play. And don't tell me some people don't have an hour to play. Eggwars shouldn't take less than half an hour, and if you don't have the time to sit down and play, don't play. I only played eggwars when I had at least two hours to spare.

Coloured armour makes a huge difference. You can tell exactly who everyone is just by looking at their armour. That removes most of a players ability to sneak. Yes, name tags exist, but you can always sneak to hide that. Coloured blocks make it impossible to sneak around. Trust me, when they added the coloured blocks and armour it ruined a lot of peoples strategies.

And you know what? I think I'm not going to leave the forums. I'm still going to try to stop the spread of this misinformation.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Alright, I just want to reply to this before I go because I have some counter arguments, that are apparently "repetitive". I can't sit by when there is an argument that is irrelevant and not true. (Yes, I am directly stating that what you argued is not grounded and false.)

First off, if a counter argument is being repeated it's because the point it's countering is being repeated. So if you give an argument, that is also repetitive. I know I've addressed everything you point out in other posts.

Second, if this update was here before we ever played, we wouldn't have played. The game lost its allure with this update, so what makes you think we would have enjoyed it if we were first joining the game? We want eggwars, not some cheap bedwars knock-off.

People who complain about campers and bow-spammers have no valid reason for it. They didn't need to increase the price of the punch bow. I've never struggled with campers or bow-spammers. EVER! All you need is control of mid and a solid hour to play. And don't tell me some people don't have an hour to play. Eggwars shouldn't take less than half an hour, and if you don't have the time to sit down and play, don't play. I only played eggwars when I had at least two hours to spare.

Coloured armour makes a huge difference. You can tell exactly who everyone is just by looking at their armour. That removes most of a players ability to sneak. Yes, name tags exist, but you can always sneak to hide that. Coloured blocks make it impossible to sneak around. Trust me, when they added the coloured blocks and armour it ruined a lot of peoples strategies.

And you know what? I think I'm not going to leave the forums. I'm still going to try to stop the spread of this misinformation.

Considering many of the post you made in other threads regarding this update, I would say otherwise. You seem to have a problem with everything, so you offer an argument about it. When other people gave you reasons why your points, such as, "Colored armor makes sneaking harder," doesn't really work. You say the same thing. Colored armor doesn't change much of anything. If someone sees a person sneaking, why wouldn't they get a closer look? Heck, why not just take off your armor? Or get iron, chainmail, etc? Sneaking into someone else's base isn't ruined by colored armor.

This update was mainly a vanity update. Colored armor, colored blocks, new shop, etc. Then you go to pieces because of something like this. The argument, "Oh, Eggwars is copying Bedwars," is not going to do anything. Just like, "Oh Bedwars is copying Eggwars." Features such as respawn timer, invincibility removed when you hit someone, and enderpearl in normal. Are they going to ruin your game? Are they going to make it impossible for you to play? It's just like your arguments for camping. The game can still be played. These features aren't bad to have. But my point is, regardless, I highly doubt you won't play Eggwars simply because the update came. Why aren't you complaining about some other changes made in the past? Because you're use to it.

You've never had a problem with campers. You've never had trouble getting to mid and controlling it. You've never had issues with other players camping. Exactly. You. I don't disagree that a game of Eggwars should and could take an hour. But if a game is going to be dragging on because of campers. Why does it have to?

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Considering many of the post you made in other threads regarding this update, I would say otherwise. You seem to have a problem with everything, so you offer an argument about it. When other people gave you reasons why your points, such as, "Colored armor makes sneaking harder," doesn't really work. You say the same thing. Colored armor doesn't change much of anything. If someone sees a person sneaking, why wouldn't they get a closer look? Heck, why not just take off your armor? Or get iron, chainmail, etc? Sneaking into someone else's base isn't ruined by colored armor.

This update was mainly a vanity update. Colored armor, colored blocks, new shop, etc. Then you go to pieces because of something like this. The argument, "Oh, Eggwars is copying Bedwars," is not going to do anything. Just like, "Oh Bedwars is copying Eggwars." Features such as respawn timer, invincibility removed when you hit someone, and enderpearl in normal. Are they going to ruin your game? Are they going to make it impossible for you to play? It's just like your arguments for camping. The game can still be played. These features aren't bad to have. But my point is, regardless, I highly doubt you won't play Eggwars simply because the update came. Why aren't you complaining about some other changes made in the past? Because you're use to it.

You've never had a problem with campers. You've never had trouble getting to mid and controlling it. You've never had issues with other players camping. Exactly. You. I don't disagree that a game of Eggwars should and could take an hour. But if a game is going to be dragging on because of campers. Why does it have to?

This vanity update wasn't needed. The coloured armour isn't my main problem. It's the coloured blocks and e-pearls in normal. What I hate most is the respawn timer. You might like the features, but I don't. I also don't like it when we get an update that makes the game exactly like another game. It's just unprofessional to copy another brand's work. Eggwars should be eggwars and bedwars should be bedwars. I've never complained about new features in the past because I liked them. If you looked where I posted before the update, it was on posts about adding these features. I was always against them.

And if a game is dragging on because of campers, it should drag on because they are camping. Campers are a minor annoyance at most, and are most often fun to deal with.

Anyways, these features ruin the game for me and a lot of other people. Why couldn't we have a compromise? The devs should have looked at what was wanted most and what was hated most and made something in between. It's not right to totally ignore a group of people. Even if they are the minority, ignoring what they say is a good way to make a lot of people mad. The more I write, the more I think about the subject. And the more I think, the more it seems like the devs have really bad conduct. It just seems unprofessional.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

Features that Cube used in their update aren't necessarily bad. It's now easier to use the shop, you can always change back to the old one. Colored armor don't make much of a difference. So why worry about it?

Same arguments are being used because they are only a few problems I have with the update? I'm not gonna make things up, because I don't agree with every single change? That would be very sad. Next to that I have seen you say that a couple times already... so you are kinda repeating yourself too. But let's not make this personal, we are talking about a Cubecraft update.

People who are against it have a COUPLE complains, not unlimited. And vice versa.

I most certainly don't need a punch bow in every fight, but I much rather shoot one of those skybasers before they are to the top level and you need to build up yourself. It's a time saver, that's a nobrainer?

As far the Underdasea map it's just poorly done. They could have given it to any builder and they would have done a better job in 20 minutes. I do like that there is extra space to fight, but if you look at it it's ugly. You have the old mid and they just pastes a flat circle beneath it. Looking at how well done most of the maps are on Cubecraft it just really stands out.

Reactions: Tristayy

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017

So you suggest to add the ability to fly to counter fly hackers? You suggest to add ''aim assistance'' to counter kill aura?
It is a rule! It isn't allowed! Yes, it will still be done, but that doesn't mean you should be able to counter it. The reason that it isn't allowed is because you can't (easily) counter it and there is no way to update the game to counter it, without effecting the rest around it (decreasing the price of the bow increases camping).
With your logic I'm going to ask to raise my grades, as people could be cheating and thus I need a higher grade, otherwise it wouldn't be fair to those who aren't cheating.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
That entire argument is subjective.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017

Agree (mostly, but good enough) with the first 3 lines, apart from the knock-off BS:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/is-eggwars-copying-badwars.191879/

''People who complain about campers and bow spammers have no valid reason for it.'' That is probably the most ignorant post on this thread:

You can't sneak and although I don't mind that, if you want that to change, sure, why not? I like the colours, but I don't mind if they get removed.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
This vanity update wasn't needed. The coloured armour isn't my main problem. It's the coloured blocks and e-pearls in normal. What I hate most is the respawn timer. You might like the features, but I don't. I also don't like it when we get an update that makes the game exactly like another game. It's just unprofessional to copy another brand's work. Eggwars should be eggwars and bedwars should be bedwars. I've never complained about new features in the past because I liked them. If you looked where I posted before the update, it was on posts about adding these features. I was always against them.

And if a game is dragging on because of campers, it should drag on because they are camping. Campers are a minor annoyance at most, and are most often fun to deal with.

Anyways, these features ruin the game for me and a lot of other people. Why couldn't we have a compromise? The devs should have looked at what was wanted most and what was hated most and made something in between. It's not right to totally ignore a group of people. Even if they are the minority, ignoring what they say is a good way to make a lot of people mad. The more I write, the more I think about the subject. And the more I think, the more it seems like the devs have really bad conduct. It just seems unprofessional.

As I said, don't have a problem with the removal of the colours. Why do you hate the respawn timer? Haven't seen a valid reason so far. They get 'inspired' by Hypixel. Read my thread about it.
Camping part is subjective.
Final part: Silly democracy ey! I agree that they should listen to both sides and they did, this is what the came up with. The respawn timer was 8s first, so that's a compromise for you.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Same arguments are being used because they are only a few problems I have with the update? I'm not gonna make things up, because I don't agree with every single change? That would be very sad. Next to that I have seen you say that a couple times already... so you are kinda repeating yourself too. But let's not make this personal, we are talking about a Cubecraft update.

People who are against it have a COUPLE complains, not unlimited. And vice versa.

I most certainly don't need a punch bow in every fight, but I much rather shoot one of those skybasers before they are to the top level and you need to build up yourself. It's a time saver, that's a nobrainer?

As far the Underdasea map it's just poorly done. They could have given it to any builder and they would have done a better job in 20 minutes. I do like that there is extra space to fight, but if you look at it it's ugly. You have the old mid and they just pastes a flat circle beneath it. Looking at how well done most of the maps are on Cubecraft it just really stands out.
Agreed. Under Da Sea is a bit rushed, but lay-out wise it it good. Just a need for rounding those edges.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom