Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Baked_Potatoes_

Sep 18, 2016
I personally do not like the new update mostly because I used to prefer eggwars instead of bedwars because we would not have to wait before respawning and you could build without people knowing it was you because we all built in sandstone but now we build in clay of your team color and it is not fun in my opinion. Now all the reasons I preferred eggwars over bedwars is all gone. I really hope Cubecraft is willing to think about changing eggwars back to how it used to be. I know if you reaspawn fast it is harder for the team trying to get your egg but who does not like a challenge. I really hope we can have the old eggwars back.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Thoughts with Athena:

Sorry you feel this way, but this update has created a skill-gap that was long overdue. Now, you can analyse the blocks placed to determine when it's safe to attack, when to fall back, and as an indication of a player's location. The anonymity that the game had previously was toxic, and endorsed camping.

As for the respawn timer, or the lack thereof, that was not a "challenge"; that was unfair. If a player is skilled enough to breach your defences and kill your entire team, they deserve to win. It's insulting for players to be able to instantly respawn, and spam-punch them off an island without any risk to their own lives, just because they've placed a few blocks around their egg and respawned fast enough to abuse the invincibility period.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Who does not like a challenge? That was not a challenge , that was utter nonsense . Im glad the respawn timer is here

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I personally do not like the new update mostly because I used to prefer eggwars instead of bedwars because we would not have to wait before respawning and you could build without people knowing it was you because we all built in sandstone but now we build in clay of your team color and it is not fun in my opinion. Now all the reasons I preferred eggwars over bedwars is all gone. I really hope Cubecraft is willing to think about changing eggwars back to how it used to be. I know if you reaspawn fast it is harder for the team trying to get your egg but who does not like a challenge. I really hope we can have the old eggwars back.
About the challenge part...I once played a game of eggwars (Overpowered) with full diamond gear going for a teams egg, after killing them, I needed to break around 8 blocks of obsidian before destroying their egg, because the could respawn and hit me without me being able to hit back, they kept preventing me from building myself in to destroy the egg. The broke my armor (again DIAMOND) and killed me. Great challenge, really fun -_-

Baked_Potatoes_

Sep 18, 2016
Thoughts with Athena:

Sorry you feel this way, but this update has created a skill-gap that was long overdue. Now, you can analyse the blocks placed to determine when it's safe to attack, when to fall back, and as an indication of a player's location. The anonymity that the game had previously was toxic, and endorsed camping.

As for the respawn timer, or the lack thereof, that was not a "challenge"; that was unfair. If a player is skilled enough to breach your defences and kill your entire team, they deserve to win. It's insulting for players to be able to instantly respawn, and spam-punch them off an island without any risk to their own lives, just because they've placed a few blocks around their egg and respawned fast enough to abuse the invincibility period.

Maybe we could make it so when you respawn you can not hit pple for 5
seconds

Reactions: CommandantSlime

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
About the challenge part...I once played a game of eggwars (Overpowered) with full diamond gear going for a teams egg, after killing them, I needed to break around 8 blocks of obsidian before destroying their egg, because the could respawn and hit me without me being able to hit back, they kept preventing me from building myself in to destroy the egg. The broke my armor (again DIAMOND) and killed me. Great challenge, really fun -_-
So you stood there and did nothing while a bunch of gearless people broke your armor. Who's fault is that?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So you stood there and did nothing while a bunch of gearless people broke your armor. Who's fault is that?

He said he wasn't able to block himself up since the people had invincibility. He never said he just stood there. They prevented him from doing so.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
He said he wasn't able to block himself up since the people had invincibility. He never said he just stood there. They prevented him from doing so.
To have your diamond armor broken by hand you basically have to stand there and let them do it. He also said it was him vs many of them, which a respawn timer won't really help with anyway.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
To have your diamond armor broken by hand you basically have to stand there and let them do it. He also said it was him vs many of them, which a respawn timer won't really help with anyway.

If there was a respawn timer he could block himself up and not lose a set of armor. I doubt he just stood there and did nothing. I remember playing against some players who broke my iron armor simply by punching me. And I did my bests to fight them off and block myself off. Why couldn't that happen with diamond armor?

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Having a good k to d rario doesnt mean people are smart . No offense , just pointing out invalidity in what u said
It doesn't indeed, but I can assure you, I know what I'm doing and saying that ''I just stood there'' is false. I stood powerless, because of the invincibility of the grace period and adding a respawn time fixes that big time

Reactions: Hypixel Network

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
The new update gives you the feature to chose between the older parts of the game and newer! So I guess you can say not all was lost! ;) But in my opinion the new update is awesome! The color to the armor and blocks makes it feel more like a team. But we all have different tastes right! LoL :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom