Deleted member 489420

1- mining quartz
2-6
3-Fortune 20(on a wooden tool) or witch grinder in nether
4-creeper farm

Thank you !

(1) i have now 5 pigmen spawners level 45-50 so its already a lot better
(2) Okay, thanks
(3) With a wooden tool the durability is really bad, no ?
(4) i have one already

i have 20mil rn so i think its good but i would like to know how did you make a witch grinder in the nether or in the overworld.
1: oh really? i experimated with ton of dark skellie spawners lvl 90 and it was so unefficient
2: np
3: ohh thats true, but its cost nothing to enchant it to a high level. Maybe iron will be better
About the witch grinder:
Go to the max Y make a small platform, place fence gates, remove the platform under fence gates, place with spawners and place slabs on top of them.

go down where they fall, make a platform(make sure the height is enough for all witches to die and make something like this:
2021-11-23_18.11.24.png
2021-11-23_18.13.14.png

the witches will die and drop glowstone that hoppers will pick

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
1: oh really? i experimated with ton of dark skellie spawners lvl 90 and it was so unefficient
3: ohh thats true, but its cost nothing to enchant it to a high level. Maybe iron will be better
About the witch grinder:
Go to the max Y make a small platform, place fence gates, remove the platform under fence gates, place with spawners and place slabs on top of them.

go down where they fall, make a platform(make sure the height is enough for all witches to die and make something like this:View attachment 203579View attachment 203581

(1) Thats the stats of my level 50 pigmen spawners (may be bad for you but at my level its ok)

(3) i have a stone pickaxe fortune 5 unbreaking 2 for the moment

(4) Nice ! Thanks a lot for the design, im gonna make it

if you have any tips for money it could help me :) (im at the 2nd nether island)

Thanks for your time !

Attachments

• 44B624EB-15FB-4FAD-8249-44B3A028F8CE.jpeg
    44B624EB-15FB-4FAD-8249-44B3A028F8CE.jpeg
    532 KB · Views: 125
D

Deleted member 489420

(1) Thats the stats of my level 50 pigmen spawners (may be bad for you but at my level its ok)

(3) i have a stone pickaxe fortune 5 unbreaking 2 for the moment

(4) Nice ! Thanks a lot for the design, im gonna make it

if you have any tips for money it could help me :) (im at the 2nd nether island)

Thanks for your time !
Pig farm with lava and then creeper farm, i recomend using water stream and skulls so u can fully afk it

Reactions: Slid

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
About the witch grinder:

go down where they fall, make a platform(make sure the height is enough for all witches to die and make something like this:View attachment 203579View attachment 203581

Hi back,

i have made your pig farm with lava, works perfectly !

but with your witch farm I have an issue, the witches don’t die (spawners lvl30)

the spawners are at max height (128) they make a 70 block fall and they have still 10 hearts..I don’t talk about the tough ones

if you have an other design or a way to make them die.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• DC72FD3B-CA9B-4A3B-8742-4EB6EBC904E0.jpeg
    DC72FD3B-CA9B-4A3B-8742-4EB6EBC904E0.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 31F34F71-4BEA-4C0F-849D-C07E66A15BE5.jpeg
    31F34F71-4BEA-4C0F-849D-C07E66A15BE5.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 102

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
1) AFK zombie/piglin farm depending on island
2) 6
3) I'm not in the nether yet so I can't answer that
4) Cactus, melon and cocoa

D

Deleted member 489420

Hi back,

i have made your pig farm with lava, works perfectly !

but with your witch farm I have an issue, the witches don’t die (spawners lvl30)

the spawners are at max height (128) they make a 70 block fall and they have still 10 hearts..I don’t talk about the tough ones

if you have an other design or a way to make them die.

Thanks for your time.
sadly theres no other design, and the only way to fix this one is to make hopper platform lower :(

u can go lower using lava(just as water in overworld) or by jumping to the void and trying to spam blocks down while falling

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
sadly theres no other design, and the only way to fix this one is to make hopper platform lower :(

u can go lower using lava(just as water in overworld) or by jumping to the void and trying to spam blocks down while falling
Damn, this does not help me and I’m not even guaranteed for the tough ones to die..

i have 25mil rn jumping in the void no, just no haha and I don’t have the possibility to make fire resistance potions for now

And I don’t know by how many block I can go down

Maybe If I use lava to damage them but they regenerate fast

And you, how did you made to have a working farm ?

Thanks

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
1) AFK zombie/piglin farm depending on island
2) 6
3) I'm not in the nether yet so I can't answer that
4) Cactus, melon and cocoa
Thanks !

I already have a zombie/skeleton/creeper/piglin farm

Cocoa at my Level is not worth it and i have a Nice cactus farm

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France

Okay, i have made the platform the lowest i can build and the spawner at the highest, the results are :

- Witches (spawner lvl30) tough ones don’t die, land at 3 hearts
- Dark skeleton (spawner lvl45) tough ones don’t die and some normal ones land at 0.5 heart
Pigmens (spawner lvl30) tough ones don’t die, land at 4 hearts

So i don’t know what to do, i made the best i could, the only way i see is to buy lvl1 spawners but at 100mil for the witches is just impossible for me

I just unlocked the 3rd nether island and i have to do 20k glowstone, its gonna be long and i got 30k money now.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
i have 25mil rn jumping in the void no, just no haha and I don’t have the possibility to make fire resistance potions for now

If you've unlocked the fireproof armour from the savannah island side quests, you could wear that while swimming downwards in lava. Someone once tried that method to get down to a lower level but I don't know whether it was low down enough to kill witches.

I guess you could put witches in a narrow dropper and as soon as they fall to the bottom, start hitting them so they can't heal themselves fast enough. Other than that, you'll have to try to buy a level 1 spawner (I'm currently saving up for one and it's an absolute pain but I'm halfway there).

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
If you've unlocked the fireproof armour from the savannah island side quests, you could wear that while swimming downwards in lava. Someone once tried that method to get down to a lower level but I don't know whether it was low down enough to kill witches.

I guess you could put witches in a narrow dropper and as soon as they fall to the bottom, start hitting them so they can't heal themselves fast enough. Other than that, you'll have to try to buy a level 1 spawner (I'm currently saving up for one and it's an absolute pain but I'm halfway there).
I have made a post with the results and yeah, the only thing that could work is to buy lvl 1 spawners but just to get 10mil is so long but 100mil X3 or X4 is just impossible, just for the witches..
550E685D-415D-44C5-A9DD-AE8D87D753B9.png

Reactions: NadineCraftPE
D

Deleted member 489420

Damn, this does not help me and I’m not even guaranteed for the tough ones to die..

And I don’t know by how many block I can go down

Maybe If I use lava to damage them but they regenerate fast

And you, how did you made to have a working farm ?

Thanks
Well im on java so the max height is 256 so it was easier, but by the time nether got released i already had prot 20 diamond armor.

25 mill is indeed a lot but maybe with gapples u can fight the lava back. I still advice u to make that farm as it will save u a lot of time. the fall should be 150-200 blocks, and if u arent sure how far down u can go, you can check where the falling lava stops

Mar 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have some questions

(1) - Whats the best way to get xp ? (lvl 75+)
I currently use 3 lvl 30-35 pigmen spawners.

(2) - Whats the limit of players for a coop island ?

(3) - How can you get good amount of glowstone ? I use a fortune 5 pickaxe but i only get 1-2 per block

(4) - Whats the best farm to make ? (I dont think redstone is available with lag issues so i look for a farm who can be automatised without redstone) i currently use a cactus farm and carrot.

(5) - I look for any tips so if you have anything to say to help me.

Thanks for your time, have fun !
Well, if you have a diamond pickaxe u can enchant it to fortune level 9 and that would definitely increase your amounts of glowstone and if you plant the glowstone trees (u can get the saplings by smelting the cobblestone wall truncks in a furnace to get it) by... Maybe 400 per row in a 2,🥳000 row then you would have glowstone for days!!

Mar 31, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have some questions

(3) - How can you get good amount of glowstone ? I use a fortune 5 pickaxe but i only get 1-2 per block

(4) - Whats the best farm to make ? (I dont think redstone is available with lag issues so i look for a farm who can be automatised without redstone) i currently use a cactus farm and carrot.

Currently March 2022, you get about 3 glowstone from 1 block without fortune. Might be a bug, utilize it

Mar 31, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have some questions

Thanks for

Hi everyone,

I have some questions

Try making a huge creeper farm for money
I'm thinking to make 25x25 creeper farm which can easily produce millions in hour
Note- You have to grind a lot for around 50 spawners

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom