Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
Hi everyone,

I have some questions

(1) - Whats the best way to get xp ? (lvl 75+)
I currently use 3 lvl 30-35 pigmen spawners.

(2) - Whats the limit of players for a coop island ?

(3) - How can you get good amount of glowstone ? I use a fortune 5 pickaxe but i only get 1-2 per block

(4) - Whats the best farm to make ? (I dont think redstone is available with lag issues so i look for a farm who can be automatised without redstone) i currently use a cactus farm and carrot.

(5) - I look for any tips so if you have anything to say to help me.

Thanks for your time, have fun !

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't know the answer to many of them as I haven't played Skyblock in a while, but the answer to (2) is 6.

Reactions: Slid

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everyone,

I have some questions

(3) - How can you get good amount of glowstone ? I use a fortune 5 pickaxe but i only get 1-2 per block

(4) - Whats the best farm to make ? (I dont think redstone is available with lag issues so i look for a farm who can be automatised without redstone) i currently use a cactus farm and carrot.

1) Other good sources of XP: Fishing (catching 200 fish will give you about 60 levels) and mining ores (especially nether quartz, emeralds and diamonds). The spawners on the extreme hills island should be higher than 35 so you could put those in a really high mob dropper so you can kill them with a few hits.

3) I'm pretty sure my fortune pickaxe got more than two glowstone dust per block... Another source of glowstone is witches because they sometimes drop them when they die. If you've unlocked the swamp island and can afford a level 1 spawner (it's 100,000,000 coins), put one in a mob dropper.

4) It's not really possible to make an automatic farm. The closest thing to an automatic farm would be one that uses water to harvest the crops. Since it seems like you're on the extreme hills island at the moment, I would suggest making a large carrot farm and harvesting it with a tool enchanted with fortune, and a large melon farm (make sure you use a silk touch axe when harvesting them because a whole melon is worth more than watermelon slices).

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
1) Other good sources of XP: Fishing (catching 200 fish will give you about 60 levels) and mining ores (especially nether quartz, emeralds and diamonds). The spawners on the extreme hills island should be higher than 35 so you could put those in a really high mob dropper so you can kill them with a few hits.

3) I'm pretty sure my fortune pickaxe got more than two glowstone dust per block... Another source of glowstone is witches because they sometimes drop them when they die. If you've unlocked the swamp island and can afford a level 1 spawner (it's 100,000,000 coins), put one in a mob dropper.

4) It's not really possible to make an automatic farm. The closest thing to an automatic farm would be one that uses water to harvest the crops. Since it seems like you're on the extreme hills island at the moment, I would suggest making a large carrot farm and harvesting it with a tool enchanted with fortune, and a large melon farm (make sure you use a silk touch axe when harvesting them because a whole melon is worth more than watermelon slices).

Thank you !

(1) Now i have all the islands from the overworld and the 2nd island from the nether, i have now 5 pigmen spawners lvl 45 so i can reach level 90-100 max but thats still not enough if i want to enchant iron or diamond stuff at a good level..

(3) i still not found an answer for the glowstone i drop 1 or 2 per block with my fortune 5 stone pickaxe

(4) i have already a pretty big cactus farm and im working on a sugar cane farm.

i need to look at other players islands to see how they do and how big are their farms.

Reactions: NadineCraftPE
May 2, 2021
Cubecraft's end island
Hi everyone,

I have some questions

I use a small coca beans farm I harvest it with water and replant manually gives about 50000 coins

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
(1) Now i have all the islands from the overworld and the 2nd island from the nether, i have now 5 pigmen spawners lvl 45 so i can reach level 90-100 max but thats still not enough if i want to enchant iron or diamond stuff at a good level..
Oh cool, I'm at the same point as you but I haven't started enchanting my diamond tools yet

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
Oh cool, I'm at the same point as you but I haven't started enchanting my diamond tools yet
Yeah but i dont find it worth it to enchant diamond tools for now, im still at stone tools except a iron pickaxe haha

Can i ask you (if you want) to check how much your pickaxe collect glowstone per block, i have the 30k glowstone task and i want to know :)

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah but i dont find it worth it to enchant diamond tools for now, im still at stone tools except a iron pickaxe haha

Can i ask you (if you want) to check how much your pickaxe collect glowstone per block, i have the 30k glowstone task and i want to know :)
Sure! I'll check how much glowstone I get later

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him

The collection of glowstone can only be fastend by using a pickaxe with the fortune enchant (each level will give a 10% chance for an extra glowstone).
You could also make a with farm in the nether which will passively give glowstone if nearby.

Another thing about glowstone trees you might like is the fact that you don't need to fully mine the tree. If you have a high enough level of fortune you can get away by only mining the bottom half of tree. Meaning you won't need to spend time climbing each tree.

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
The collection of glowstone can only be fastend by using a pickaxe with the fortune enchant (each level will give a 10% chance for an extra glowstone).
You could also make a with farm in the nether which will passively give glowstone if nearby.

Another thing about glowstone trees you might like is the fact that you don't need to fully mine the tree. If you have a high enough level of fortune you can get away by only mining the bottom half of tree. Meaning you won't need to spend time climbing each tree.
Oh yeah thats true im gonna try but without water i need to try another farm design, i have fortune 5 right now, thank you :)

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you so much !
OK, so I tried out my fortune V pickaxe. Mining a glowstone block from a tree will get you 1-2 glowstone dust. But if you mine a glowstone block you placed down, it will give you 3-4 pieces of dust, which is why I got confused earlier.

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
OK, so I tried out my fortune V pickaxe. Mining a glowstone block from a tree will get you 1-2 glowstone dust. But if you mine a glowstone block you placed down, it will give you 3-4 pieces of dust, which is why I got confused earlier.
Hm, thats weird, i don’t think it can be better this way, maybe for money because for quests i dont think it count, thanks for the info !

D

Deleted member 489420

Hi everyone,

I have some questions

1- mining quartz
2-6
3-Fortune 20(on a wooden tool) or witch grinder in nether
4-creeper farm

if you need help with obtaining money, building a creeper farm or witch grinder let me know and i will help you

Slid

Nov 19, 2021
France
1- mining quartz
2-6
3-Fortune 20(on a wooden tool) or witch grinder in nether
4-creeper farm

if you need help with obtaining money, building a creeper farm or witch grinder let me know and i will help you
Thank you !

(1) i have now 5 pigmen spawners level 45-50 so its already a lot better
(2) Okay, thanks
(3) With a wooden tool the durability is really bad, no ?
(4) i have one already

i have 20mil rn so i think its good but i would like to know how did you make a witch grinder in the nether or in the overworld.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom