Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrightlyLoved

May 30, 2018
Español:
Hola, mi apodo en el servidor es Chamuyero. Explicaré brevemente por qué vengo a este foro.
Antes que nada, no uso hacks, sé que es muy obvio decirlo pero pueden hacer lo que quieran, si quieren verificarme algo, no me importa. Para poder ser excluido de su servidor, principalmente porque tengo el rango "Diamante" y no quiero perderlo. Porque no sería tan tonto usar hacks y mucho menos con rango.
Me costó mucho comprarlo, quería pedirle primero que mirara mi apelación porque el mod lo envié cuando apelé. Él me lo negó. Quiero una oportunidad porque le dije específicamente lo que sucedió. Esperé mucho tiempo y no respondí. Necesito recuperar mi cuenta, para que no se haya bloqueado porque no uso nada y acepto cualquier cosa para poder acceder a su servidor. Estoy cansado de ser excluido porque soy un jugador normal si quisiera usar hacks, no estaría atrayendo más que a nada. Solo pido tu no censurado y quiero una oportunidad, no uso nada y no merezco ser expulsado injustamente ...
Espero que respondan rápidamente y, sobre todo, me ayuden. Como acepto cualquier cosa, solo quiero ingresar a su servidor. Me costó comprarlo y quiero seguir disfrutando ...
Gracias por tu atención
(Por cierto, cambié mi apodo a "Chuchufleco")
Att: Chamuyero c:

English:
Hi, my nickname on the server is Chamuyero. I will briefly explain why I come to this forum.
First of all, I do not use hacks, I know it's very obvious to say it but they can do whatever they want, if they want to verify something, I do not care. To be able to be excluded from your server, mainly because I have the rank "Diamond" and I do not want to lose it. Because it would not be so foolish to use hacks and much less with rank.
It cost me a lot to buy it, I wanted to ask you first to look at my appeal because the mod I sent when I appealed. He denied it to me. I want an opportunity because I specifically told him what happened. I waited a long time and did not respond. I need to recover my account, so it has not been blocked because I do not use anything and I accept anything to be able to access its server. I'm tired of being excluded because I'm a normal player if I wanted to use hacks, I would not be attracting more than anything. I only ask your uncensored and I want an opportunity, I do not use anything and I do not deserve to be expelled unjustly ...
I hope they respond quickly and, above all, help me. As I accept anything, I just want to access your server. It cost me to buy it and I want to continue enjoying ...
Thanks for your attention
(By the way, I changed my nickname to "Chuchufleco")
Att: Chamuyero c:

Captura de pantalla (3).png

bpNRSYz

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Please wait for your conversation to be replied too before posting anything, if that gets denied unfortunately you will have to wait a long time to get the chance of writing another appeal.

Judging by your history, you don't seem the best at writing appeals, so I'll give you some tips:
Say EXACTLY what you were doing at your time of ban, what game you were playing, who with any thing you did that might be out of the ordinary at that time and I think the staff member can look at the logs and compare it to what you said and possibly see what triggered the anti-cheat incorrectly. Staff don't care what rank / level you are too. Also keep your appeals at a good length, a short appeal will not show you truly are sorry or truly care about being unbanned, try and be as kind and respectful as possible, being rude will lower your chances of an unban.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
You can appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net
If you have already appealed, and your conversation was closed, then there is nothing else we can do.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Considering that you have appealed and it has been denied. Then, you sent your appeal discussion... All you can do is wait and hope that you get unbanned. Once the discussion is possibly denied, then nothing can be done.

BrightlyLoved

May 30, 2018
So waiting? Because the moderator who bans me does not connect. He denied it once, but then he did not answer again. I want an unbaned. Too bad you can not buy it if I do not.
What matters to me is the money that I spent in the range
I do not want it to be lost, I want to enjoy it
Or at least pass it to another account. Something

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
So waiting? Because the moderator who bans me does not connect. He denied it once, but then he did not answer again. I want an unbaned. Too bad you can not buy it if I do not.
What matters to me is the money that I spent in the range
I do not want it to be lost, I want to enjoy it
Or at least pass it to another account. Something
You were banned by the anticheat. There is not a specific moderator that banned you. You cannot buy an unban. No, we do not offer rank transfers. Also, if you were to use another account while your main account has an active punishment, your alt or whatever account you were using would be banned for bypassing.

Reactions: Fliqa

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Please wait for your conversation to be replied too before posting anything, if that gets denied unfortunately you will have to wait a long time to get the chance of writing another appeal.

Judging by your history, you don't seem the best at writing appeals, so I'll give you some tips:
Say EXACTLY what you were doing at your time of ban, what game you were playing, who with any thing you did that might be out of the ordinary at that time and I think the staff member can look at the logs and compare it to what you said and possibly see what triggered the anti-cheat incorrectly. Staff don't care what rank / level you are too. Also keep your appeals at a good length, a short appeal will not show you truly are sorry or truly care about being unbanned, try and be as kind and respectful as possible, being rude will lower your chances of an unban.

Ive never been punished myself but if i was id probably never get an appeal through as i am the worst on the planet when it comes to writing its always extremes, such as to detailed, to long, to short, not enough information, or memory loss

As for you brightly loved always take into consideration mistakes, or if you believe your account was compromised be sure to reset your password

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom