Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
im planning to mid camp , base camp and farm kills on eggwars . I dont think i can build an obsidian fort around the enemy spawn on my own . I havent tried but ik ill fail on my own

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I'll be on this weekend and most of Monday Tuesday give us a date please? P.S I think I learned somewhat how to deal with naked spammers

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
oh never mind I forgot I can't on sat and sunday, I still can Monday after noon and Tuesday after noon
Will this be ever done on mansion or Rome? The world will never know

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
oh never mind I forgot I can't on sat and sunday, I still can Monday after noon and Tuesday after noon
Will this be ever done on mansion or Rome? The world will never know
I was thinking aztec , but we can try those maps as well . If we succeed we can farm kill ten players to no end

Reactions: CommunistCactus

__Slime__

Apr 9, 2017
Is spawn killing like this even allowed? It shouldnt be. and if it is, the players will just log off or something. why would they stay there and die?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I was thinking aztec , but we can try those maps as well . If we succeed we can farm kill ten players to no end
It was a joke it seems next to impossible to trap a 10 person spawn, Aztec seems ok, Medeivel would be EZ for kill farming, dwarven is broken for mid camping maybe camperdasea, idk we can see p.s. By after noon I mean I have half a day of school and then from then to 10:00 I'll be on

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It was a joke it seems next to impossible to trap a 10 person spawn, Aztec seems ok, Medeivel would be EZ for kill farming, dwarven is broken for mid camping maybe camperdasea, idk we can see p.s. By after noon I mean I have half a day of school and then from then to 10:00 I'll be on
Easiest map to block off spawn that wields decent kill output is oriental. Maybe we should try that?
Hey, go big or go home. I'm all in for kill farming on Aztec.
but yeah oriental would work as well.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom