Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Depends how you look at it. You could see FFA as a place to chill and practice since it isn't as competitive as SkyWars/EggWars/Lucky Islands.
Eh well I wanna get java but I don’t play enough it’s not worth it

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Eh well I wanna get java but I don’t play enough it’s not worth it
me trying to figure out how this was relevant to any part of what he said
1597705165008.png

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
View attachment 174702

Hello Cubers!

I created this post to tell my experience on CubeCraft (With some special thanks), from the distant 2017 until today.

My adventure has begun in 2017, when I entered CubeCraft for the first time, under the advice of one of mine best friend.
We both had a lot of fun playing Lucky Islands and Tower Defense, over the time by I became more and more aware that CubeCraft had great potential as a server, and to support it I decided to buy the Diamond Rank.
Right now, my favorite mode has become Skywars 1.8.9, that I play every day.
Cubecraft has always helped me to have fun, even in the saddest moments.

View attachment 174703

I created a forum account this year, specifically on Mar 14, 2020.
From that moment on, my expectations of cubecraft have risen even more than before.
I love this beautiful community, which daily shares their creations, their own purposes, and much more.
I want to thank everyone for creating a peaceful environment, in which all players can play without worries.

Thank you!

View attachment 174706

I also wanted to thank the Translations Team, a group of wonderful people who work together to make CCG a
place accessible to more and more people. I care about all the people in the team, even those
with I have never established direct contact. The Translations Team has also changed my experience on CubeCraft,
it has offered me not only a great opportunity to improve my language skills,
but also a place where you can make friends with people from all over the world.

Thank you!

View attachment 174704

Last but not least we have all the server staff, who have always been committed in all possible ways
to make the Network a better place for everyone. Thank you!

Designers -> Everyone who build the maps we love so much (and not only), Thanks!
Helpers -> Everyone who work every day to help players that need help (and not only), Thanks!
Mods & Sr.Mods -> Everyone who is committed to keeping cubecraft a place free of cheaters (and more), Thanks!
Developers -> Everyone who are constantly working on developing new updates and game modes, Thanks!

Admins -> Everyone who manages the project, Thanks!

CubeCraft is a fantastic place, it introduced me to many people with whom I quickly made friends.
CubeCraft is a fantastic place, its Community is amazing.
CubeCraft is a fantastic place, its Translations Team is amazing.
CubeCraft is a fantastic place, its Staff is amazing.

Oh right, one last thing:
I Love CCG! <3

~ Lello
Simply one of the best threads of the forum!

Reactions: Lello
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom