Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
223
167
59
Okay, the title sounds weird but I'm going to explain.
Lately, I saw a video of a YouTuber who plays Skywars on Cubecraft. The video was recorded in begin 2014. Without an advanced scoreboard, tab, and with old prefixes.
He said: 'Okay guys, I'm here with (name) and (name), and we are going to team.' 3 players teamed in solo Skywars, and there was another team of 3.
I think it's good there aren't much teamers anymore, but I like the time, back in the days, when there were loads of teamers. It's nostalgic I guess. I like both now and then, with and without teamers.
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In 2014, 2015 and 2016 it was very easy to team, because everyone used to do it. I bought MC in 2015 and I got my first ban for teaming in September of 2017 (or something). Then, more players reported rulebreakers and now you can't get away with teaming because you'll get caught anyways :v
 

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
24
I didn't like teamers back in the days because I didn't have friends to team with :(
Btw, did you possibly speak about TheDutchTerms? I used to watch him team in Solo SkyWars all the time :p
 

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
223
167
59
I didn't like teamers back in the days because I didn't have friends to team with :(
Btw, did you possibly speak about TheDutchTerms? I used to watch him team in Solo SkyWars all the time :p
No, not specifically, but I can believe that TheDutchTerms and also DoeMaarGamen and EnzoKnol, etc. also teamed.
 

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
24
No, not specifically, but I can believe that TheDutchTerms and also DoeMaarGamen and EnzoKnol, etc. also teamed.
Yeah I used to watch them all haha
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom